Crawley Town vs Notts County, 2024-03-12T19:45:00.000Z

Crawley Town vs Notts County
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Crawley Town crest
2 : 1
Notts County crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday March 12, 2024
The People's Pension Stadium
K. Stroud

Attacking Momentum

Crawley Town crestNotts County crest

Events

12'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kellan Gordon
20'
GOAL icon
Sam Austin
30'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sam Slocombe
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Laurence Maguire
(Harry Ransom)
49'
YELLOWCARD icon
Joy Mukena
51'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jim O'Brien
54'
YELLOWCARD icon
Harry Forster
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jeremy Kelly
(Adam Campbell)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jack Roles
(Ronan Darcy)
66'
YELLOWCARD icon
Scott Robertson
73'
YELLOWCARD icon
Klaidi Lolos
72'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
Scott Robertson
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tobi Adebayo-Rowling
(Daniel Crowley)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ade Adeyemo
(Kellan Gordon)
79'
GOAL icon
Klaidi Lolos
(Harry Forster)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Charlie Colkett
(Jodi Jones)
84'
GOAL icon
Ade Adeyemo
(Will Wright)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nick Tsaroulla
(Harry Forster)
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
Laurence Maguire
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alassana Jatta
(Macaulay Langstaff)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
54%
46%
Shots On Target
14
6
Shots Off Target
9
3
Shots Blocked
8
5
Corners
9
3
Fouls
13
4
Offsides
4
1
Yellow Cards
5
3
Red Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Crawley Town logo
Crawley Town
3-4-2-1
Notts County logo
Notts County
3-4-2-1
1
Corey Addai
5
Harry Ransom
20
Joy Mukena
30
Will Wright
2
Kellan Gordon
26
Jay Williams
8
Klaidi Lolos
14
Harry Forster
10
Ronan Darcy
28
Adam Campbell
9
Danilo Orsi-Dadomo
1
Sam Slocombe
28
Lewis Macari
6
Jim O'Brien
4
Kyle Cameron
11
Aaron Nemane
8
Sam Austin
20
Scott Robertson
23
Adam Chicksen
7
Daniel Crowley
9
Macaulay Langstaff
10
Jodi Jones
Crawley Town
27
Rafiq Khaleel
11
Jack Roles
22
Ade Adeyemo
6
Laurence Maguire
19
Jeremy Kelly
25
Nick Tsaroulla
13
Ryan Sandford
Notts County
43
James Sanderson
31
Luca Ashby-Hammond
14
Will Randall
21
Tobi Adebayo-Rowling
44
Charlie Colkett
29
Alassana Jatta
5
Connell Rawlinson
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
44.77%
X
22.15%
2
33.08%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
65.95%
No
34.05%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
85.12%
No
14.88%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
65.91%
No
34.09%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
45.13%
No
54.87%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
28.64%
No
71.36%

About the football match Crawley Town against Notts County

On Tuesday March 12, 2024, precisely at 3:45 PM, Crawley Town and Notts County will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant The People's Pension Stadium, the home turf of Crawley Town. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Crawley Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Kellan Gordon, Joy Mukena, Harry Forster, Klaidi Lolos, Ronan Darcy, Will Wright, Harry Ransom, Adam Campbell, Danilo Orsi-Dadomo, Corey Addai, Jay Williams

  • Substitutes: Rafiq Khaleel, Jack Roles, Ade Adeyemo, Laurence Maguire, Jeremy Kelly, Nick Tsaroulla, Ryan Sandford

Notts County Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jodi Jones, Aaron Nemane, Macaulay Langstaff, Adam Chicksen, Sam Austin, Daniel Crowley, Scott Robertson, Sam Slocombe, Kyle Cameron, Lewis Macari, Jim O'Brien

  • Substitutes: James Sanderson, Luca Ashby-Hammond, Will Randall, Tobi Adebayo-Rowling, Charlie Colkett, Alassana Jatta, Connell Rawlinson

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Crawley Town, the chance that we have calculated is 44.77%. This is based on old statistics from Crawley Town combined with the statistics from Notts County. The chance that Notts County will win the match, we have calculated at 33.08%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.15%.

Advertisement