Bradford City vs Forest Green Rovers, 2024-03-12T19:45:00.000Z

Bradford City vs Forest Green Rovers
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Bradford City crest
0 : 2
Forest Green Rovers crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday March 12, 2024
The Utilita Energy Stadium
S. Mather

Attacking Momentum

Bradford City crestForest Green Rovers crest

Events

1'
GOAL icon
Christian Doidge
(Dominic Thompson)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jamie Walker
(Liam Ridehalgh)
58'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jamie Robson
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Harry Chapman
(Brad Halliday)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Calum Kavanagh
(Clarke Oduor)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marcel Lavinier
(Tyrese Omotoye)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Callum Jones
(Kyle McAllister)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tyler Smith
(Lewis Richards)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ciaran Kelly
90'
PENALTY icon
Christian Doidge
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dominic Bernard
(Christian Doidge)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
76%
24%
Shots On Target
6
3
Shots Off Target
8
5
Shots Blocked
4
0
Corners
9
2
Fouls
5
5
Offsides
2
1
Yellow Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Bradford City logo
Bradford City
3-4-2-1
Forest Green Rovers logo
Forest Green Rovers
3-4-1-2
1
Sam Walker
31
Jonathan Tomkinson
18
Ciaran Kelly
3
Liam Ridehalgh
2
Brad Halliday
6
Richard Smallwood
11
Alex Gilliead
32
Lewis Richards
12
Clarke Oduor
36
Tyreik Wright
9
Andy Cook
39
Vicente Reyes
27
Harvey Bunker
5
Ryan Inniss
15
Jordan Moore-Taylor
16
Dominic Thompson
8
Charlie McCann
46
Emmanuel Osadebe
17
Jamie Robson
10
Christian Doidge
2
7
Kyle McAllister
23
Tyrese Omotoye
Bradford City
14
Tyler Smith
20
Harry Chapman
7
Jamie Walker
8
Calum Kavanagh
22
Daniel Oyegoke
13
Colin Doyle
26
Kevin McDonald
Forest Green Rovers
2
Marcel Lavinier
18
Jacob Maddox
28
Callum Jones
4
Darnell Johnson
19
Sean Robertson
20
Jamie Searle
3
Dominic Bernard
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
55.28%
X
25.92%
2
18.79%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
43.71%
No
56.29%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
67.12%
No
32.88%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
42.12%
No
57.88%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
22.49%
No
77.52%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
12.99%
No
87.01%

About the football match Bradford City against Forest Green Rovers

On Tuesday March 12, 2024, precisely at 3:45 PM, Bradford City and Forest Green Rovers will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant The Utilita Energy Stadium, the home turf of Bradford City. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Bradford City Lineup

  • Starting XI: Andy Cook, Tyreik Wright, Lewis Richards, Richard Smallwood, Clarke Oduor, Jonathan Tomkinson, Liam Ridehalgh, Ciaran Kelly, Alex Gilliead, Brad Halliday, Sam Walker

  • Substitutes: Tyler Smith, Harry Chapman, Jamie Walker, Calum Kavanagh, Daniel Oyegoke, Colin Doyle, Kevin McDonald

Forest Green Rovers Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jamie Robson, Dominic Thompson, Ryan Inniss, Vicente Reyes, Emmanuel Osadebe, Tyrese Omotoye, Kyle McAllister, Charlie McCann, Jordan Moore-Taylor, Harvey Bunker, Christian Doidge

  • Substitutes: Marcel Lavinier, Jacob Maddox, Callum Jones, Darnell Johnson, Sean Robertson, Jamie Searle, Dominic Bernard

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Bradford City, the chance that we have calculated is 55.28%. This is based on old statistics from Bradford City combined with the statistics from Forest Green Rovers. The chance that Forest Green Rovers will win the match, we have calculated at 18.79%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.92%.

Advertisement