Stockport County vs Newport County, 2024-03-09T15:00:00.000Z

Stockport County vs Newport County
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Stockport County crest
1 : 0
Newport County crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 9, 2024
Edgeley Park
T. Reeves

Attacking Momentum

Stockport County crestNewport County crest

Events

17'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kyle Wootton
21'
YELLOWCARD icon
Offrande Zanzala
23'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lewis Payne
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Odin Bailey
(Myles Hippolyte)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Callum Camps
(Nick Powell)
66'
YELLOWCARD icon
Harry Charsley
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Harry Charsley
(Offrande Zanzala)
73'
MISSED_PENALTY icon
Paddy Madden
(Paddy Madden)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Isaac Olaofe
(Connor Lemonheigh-Evans)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Declan Drysdale
(Kyle Jameson)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luke Jephcott
(Seb Palmer-Houlden)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rico Richards
(Kyle Wootton)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Matt Bondswell
(Adam Lewis)
90'
GOAL icon
Paddy Madden
(Ethan Pye)
18'
YELLOWCARD icon
Graham Coughlan
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Aaron Wildig
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
73%
27%
Shots On Target
14
2
Shots Off Target
7
1
Shots Blocked
9
0
Corners
11
2
Fouls
8
14
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
1
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Stockport County logo
Stockport County
4-4-2
Newport County logo
Newport County
3-4-3
1
Ben Hinchliffe
32
Lewis Cass
6
Fraser Horsfall
15
Ethan Pye
21
Myles Hippolyte
10
Antoni Sarcevic
11
Nick Powell
24
Connor Lemonheigh-Evans
23
Ethan Bristow
19
Kyle Wootton
9
Paddy Madden
1
Nick Townsend
28
Matthew Baker
17
Scot Bennett
23
Kyle Jameson
2
Lewis Payne
24
Aaron Wildig
8
Bryn Morris
3
Adam Lewis
7
William Albert Evans
10
Offrande Zanzala
30
Seb Palmer-Houlden
Stockport County
27
Odin Bailey
8
Callum Camps
12
Jordan Smith
3
Ibou Touray
22
Rico Richards
25
Isaac Olaofe
5
Neill Byrne
Newport County
6
Declan Drysdale
33
Matt Bondswell
18
Kiban Rai
20
Harry Charsley
31
Luke Jephcott
26
Jonathan Maxted
11
James Waite
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
54.47%
X
22.22%
2
23.31%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.75%
No
44.25%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.2%
No
20.8%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.31%
No
43.66%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.59%
No
66.41%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.5%
No
79.5%

About the football match Stockport County against Newport County

On Saturday March 9, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Stockport County and Newport County will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant Edgeley Park, the home turf of Stockport County. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Stockport County Lineup

  • Starting XI: Ethan Bristow, Lewis Cass, Connor Lemonheigh-Evans, Myles Hippolyte, Ben Hinchliffe, Paddy Madden, Fraser Horsfall, Ethan Pye, Kyle Wootton, Antoni Sarcevic, Nick Powell

  • Substitutes: Odin Bailey, Callum Camps, Jordan Smith, Ibou Touray, Rico Richards, Isaac Olaofe, Neill Byrne

Newport County Lineup

  • Starting XI: Nick Townsend, Lewis Payne, Matthew Baker, Offrande Zanzala, Seb Palmer-Houlden, Adam Lewis, Scot Bennett, Bryn Morris, Kyle Jameson, William Albert Evans, Aaron Wildig

  • Substitutes: Declan Drysdale, Matt Bondswell, Kiban Rai, Harry Charsley, Luke Jephcott, Jonathan Maxted, James Waite

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Stockport County, the chance that we have calculated is 54.47%. This is based on old statistics from Stockport County combined with the statistics from Newport County. The chance that Newport County will win the match, we have calculated at 23.31%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.22%.

Advertisement