Notts County vs AFC Wimbledon, 2024-03-09T15:00:00.000Z

Notts County vs AFC Wimbledon
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Notts County crest
0 : 2
AFC Wimbledon crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 9, 2024
Meadow Lane Stadium
S. Mather

Attacking Momentum

Notts County crestAFC Wimbledon crest

Events

15'
YELLOWCARD icon
John-Joe O'Toole
20'
YELLOWCARD icon
James Tilley
24'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jim O'Brien
33'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jake Reeves
55'
YELLOWCARD icon
Omar Bugiel
60'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kyle Cameron
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Connell Rawlinson
(Aden Baldwin)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ronan Curtis
(James Tilley)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
John-Kymani Gordon
(Josh Kelly)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sam Austin
(Jim O'Brien)
80'
OWNGOAL icon
Connell Rawlinson
85'
GOAL icon
Kofi Balmer
(Ronan Curtis)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Will Randall
(Adam Chicksen)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Harry Pell
(Omar Bugiel)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alex Bass
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
70%
30%
Shots On Target
1
4
Shots Off Target
6
1
Shots Blocked
1
3
Corners
7
2
Fouls
8
18
Offsides
2
3
Yellow Cards
2
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

Notts County logo
Notts County
3-4-2-1
AFC Wimbledon logo
AFC Wimbledon
3-4-2-1
1
Sam Slocombe
28
Lewis Macari
15
Aden Baldwin
4
Kyle Cameron
11
Aaron Nemane
6
Jim O'Brien
20
Scott Robertson
23
Adam Chicksen
7
Daniel Crowley
10
Jodi Jones
9
Macaulay Langstaff
12
Alex Bass
5
Kofi Balmer
19
John-Joe O'Toole
3
Lee Brown
11
Josh Neufville
4
Jake Reeves
14
Armani Little
26
Jack Currie
7
James Tilley
10
Josh Kelly
18
Omar Bugiel
Notts County
44
Charlie Colkett
31
Luca Ashby-Hammond
21
Tobi Adebayo-Rowling
5
Connell Rawlinson
29
Alassana Jatta
14
Will Randall
8
Sam Austin
AFC Wimbledon
33
Isaac Ogundere
16
James Ball
9
Josh Davison
38
John-Kymani Gordon
24
Ronan Curtis
8
Harry Pell
1
Nik Tzanev
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
40.7%
X
22.74%
2
36.56%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
63.38%
No
36.62%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
82.68%
No
17.32%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
63.03%
No
36.97%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
41.01%
No
58.99%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
24.38%
No
75.62%

About the football match Notts County against AFC Wimbledon

On Saturday March 9, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Notts County and AFC Wimbledon will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant Meadow Lane Stadium, the home turf of Notts County. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Notts County Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jodi Jones, Sam Slocombe, Aden Baldwin, Macaulay Langstaff, Jim O'Brien, Scott Robertson, Daniel Crowley, Kyle Cameron, Lewis Macari, Aaron Nemane, Adam Chicksen

  • Substitutes: Charlie Colkett, Luca Ashby-Hammond, Tobi Adebayo-Rowling, Connell Rawlinson, Alassana Jatta, Will Randall, Sam Austin

AFC Wimbledon Lineup

  • Starting XI: Lee Brown, Jack Currie, Armani Little, Kofi Balmer, Omar Bugiel, Josh Kelly, Alex Bass, James Tilley, Josh Neufville, John-Joe O'Toole, Jake Reeves

  • Substitutes: Isaac Ogundere, James Ball, Josh Davison, John-Kymani Gordon, Ronan Curtis, Harry Pell, Nik Tzanev

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Notts County, the chance that we have calculated is 40.7%. This is based on old statistics from Notts County combined with the statistics from AFC Wimbledon. The chance that AFC Wimbledon will win the match, we have calculated at 36.56%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.74%.

Advertisement