Milton Keynes Dons vs Salford City, 2024-03-09T15:00:00.000Z

Milton Keynes Dons vs Salford City
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Milton Keynes Dons crest
3 : 1
Salford City crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 9, 2024
Stadium mk
D. Whitestone

Attacking Momentum

Milton Keynes Dons crestSalford City crest

Events

12'
GOAL icon
Matt Smith
(Junior Luamba)
20'
YELLOWCARD icon
Connor McLennan
27'
GOAL icon
K. Lofthouse
(Alex Gilbey)
31'
GOAL icon
Alex Gilbey
(Jack Payne)
45'
OWNGOAL icon
Matt Smith
(Lewis Bate)
21'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mike Williamson
54'
YELLOWCARD icon
Matt Smith
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Matthew Lund
(Ryan Watson)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Callum Hendry
(Connor McLennan)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ellis Harrison
(Matthew Dennis)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dan Kemp
(Emre Tezgel)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Wearne
(Alex Gilbey)
71'
YELLOWCARD icon
Conor McAleny
74'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lewis Bate
74'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ellis Harrison
74'
YELLOWCARD icon
Theo Vassell
71'
YELLOWCARD icon
Conor McAleny
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Callum Morton
(Elliot Watt)
82'
YELLOWCARD icon
Matthew Lund
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ethan Robson
(Jack Payne)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kyrell Malcolm
(Junior Luamba)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Cameron Norman
(Lewis Bate)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
53%
47%
Shots On Target
6
6
Shots Off Target
2
3
Shots Blocked
2
0
Corners
5
2
Fouls
11
17
Offsides
5
6
Yellow Cards
2
5
Advertisement

Line-ups

Milton Keynes Dons logo
Milton Keynes Dons
3-4-2-1
Salford City logo
Salford City
4-2-3-1
32
Michael Kelly
6
Jordan Williams
5
Warren O'Hora
21
Daniel Harvie
29
K. Lofthouse
11
Jack Payne
50
Lewis Bate
14
Joe Tomlinson
22
Emre Tezgel
8
Alex Gilbey
30
Matthew Dennis
1
Alex Cairns
20
Dan Chesters
42
Theo Vassell
16
Curtis Tilt
29
Luke Garbutt
7
Ryan Watson
6
Elliot Watt
54
Junior Luamba
18
Conor McAleny
11
Connor McLennan
17
Matt Smith
Milton Keynes Dons
2
Cameron Norman
9
Ellis Harrison
3
Dean Lewington
17
Ethan Robson
24
S. Wearne
27
Dan Kemp
12
Nathan Harness
Salford City
39
Callum Morton
8
Matthew Lund
9
Callum Hendry
47
Liam Humbles
31
Joel Torrance
5
Adrian Mariappa
56
Kyrell Malcolm
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
52.91%
X
21.94%
2
25.15%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
60.05%
No
39.95%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
81.66%
No
18.34%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
61.12%
No
38.88%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
38.54%
No
61.46%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
23.15%
No
76.85%

About the football match Milton Keynes Dons against Salford City

On Saturday March 9, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Milton Keynes Dons and Salford City will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadium mk, the home turf of Milton Keynes Dons. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Milton Keynes Dons Lineup

  • Starting XI: Lewis Bate, Joe Tomlinson, K. Lofthouse, Alex Gilbey, Jack Payne, Emre Tezgel, Daniel Harvie, Jordan Williams, Michael Kelly, Matthew Dennis, Warren O'Hora

  • Substitutes: Cameron Norman, Ellis Harrison, Dean Lewington, Ethan Robson, S. Wearne, Dan Kemp, Nathan Harness

Salford City Lineup

  • Starting XI: Dan Chesters, Luke Garbutt, Alex Cairns, Junior Luamba, Elliot Watt, Theo Vassell, Curtis Tilt, Matt Smith, Ryan Watson, Conor McAleny, Connor McLennan

  • Substitutes: Callum Morton, Matthew Lund, Callum Hendry, Liam Humbles, Joel Torrance, Adrian Mariappa, Kyrell Malcolm

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Milton Keynes Dons, the chance that we have calculated is 52.91%. This is based on old statistics from Milton Keynes Dons combined with the statistics from Salford City. The chance that Salford City will win the match, we have calculated at 25.15%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.94%.

Advertisement