Mansfield Town vs Swindon Town, 2024-03-09T15:00:00.000Z

Mansfield Town vs Swindon Town
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Mansfield Town crest
3 : 2
Swindon Town crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 9, 2024
One Call Stadium
D. Rock

Attacking Momentum

Mansfield Town crestSwindon Town crest

Events

4'
GOAL icon
Lucas Akins
(Davis Keillor-Dunn)
41'
YELLOWCARD icon
Conor McCarthy
50'
GOAL icon
Paul Glatzel
51'
GOAL icon
Davis Keillor-Dunn
(Tom Nichols)
59'
GOAL icon
Aaron Drinan
(Zack Elbouzedi)
61'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lucas Akins
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Will Swan
(Tom Nichols)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ollie Clarke
(Stephen Quinn)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
George Maris
(Hiram Boateng)
67'
GOAL icon
Will Swan
(Ollie Clarke)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rushian Hepburn-Murphy
(Paul Glatzel)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jordan Bowery
(Davis Keillor-Dunn)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
51%
49%
Shots On Target
10
8
Shots Off Target
6
7
Shots Blocked
6
5
Corners
6
3
Fouls
3
1
Offsides
2
0
Yellow Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Mansfield Town logo
Mansfield Town
4-3-1-2
Swindon Town logo
Swindon Town
3-4-1-2
1
Christy Pym
22
George Williams
14
Aden Flint
24
Lewis Brunt
6
Baily Cargill
44
Hiram Boateng
25
Louis Reed
16
Stephen Quinn
40
Davis Keillor-Dunn
20
Tom Nichols
7
Lucas Akins
1
Jack Bycroft
12
Tom Brewitt
24
Conor McCarthy
5
Frazer Blake-Tracy
7
Zack Elbouzedi
20
Dawson Devoy
8
Saidou Khan
22
Udoka Godwin-Malife
9
Paul Glatzel
32
Charlie Austin
23
Aaron Drinan
Mansfield Town
10
George Maris
3
Stephen McLaughlin
9
Jordan Bowery
8
Ollie Clarke
13
Scott Flinders
15
Aaron Lewis
26
Will Swan
Swindon Town
6
George McEachran
29
Ricky Aguiar
16
Jake Cain
15
Sean McGurk
25
Conor Brann
11
Rushian Hepburn-Murphy
17
William Kokolo
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
61.02%
X
21.72%
2
17.25%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.44%
No
46.56%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.03%
No
21.97%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.84%
No
43.16%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
35.62%
No
64.38%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
22.57%
No
77.43%

About the football match Mansfield Town against Swindon Town

On Saturday March 9, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Mansfield Town and Swindon Town will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant One Call Stadium, the home turf of Mansfield Town. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Mansfield Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Hiram Boateng, Louis Reed, Baily Cargill, Aden Flint, Stephen Quinn, Tom Nichols, Christy Pym, Lucas Akins, George Williams, Lewis Brunt, Davis Keillor-Dunn

  • Substitutes: George Maris, Stephen McLaughlin, Jordan Bowery, Ollie Clarke, Scott Flinders, Aaron Lewis, Will Swan

Swindon Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jack Bycroft, Dawson Devoy, Charlie Austin, Tom Brewitt, Frazer Blake-Tracy, Aaron Drinan, Saidou Khan, Paul Glatzel, Conor McCarthy, Udoka Godwin-Malife, Zack Elbouzedi

  • Substitutes: George McEachran, Ricky Aguiar, Jake Cain, Sean McGurk, Conor Brann, Rushian Hepburn-Murphy, William Kokolo

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Mansfield Town, the chance that we have calculated is 61.02%. This is based on old statistics from Mansfield Town combined with the statistics from Swindon Town. The chance that Swindon Town will win the match, we have calculated at 17.25%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.72%.

Advertisement