Doncaster Rovers vs Crewe Alexandra, 2024-03-09T15:00:00.000Z

Doncaster Rovers vs Crewe Alexandra
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Doncaster Rovers crest
2 : 0
Crewe Alexandra crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 9, 2024
The Keepmoat Stadium
C. Hicks

Attacking Momentum

Doncaster Rovers crestCrewe Alexandra crest

Events

17'
GOAL icon
Hakeeb Adelakun
33'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Zain Westbrooke
(Jamie Sterry)
37'
YELLOWCARD icon
Aaron Rowe
41'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tommy Rowe
(James Maxwell)
43'
YELLOWCARD icon
Rio Adebisi
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Maxime Biamou
(Joe Ironside)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joseph Olowu
(Matthew Craig)
54'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ryan Cooney
58'
GOAL icon
Tommy Rowe
(Joseph Olowu)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Courtney Baker-Richardson
(Aaron Rowe)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joel Tabiner
(Ryan Cooney)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Zac Williams
(Charlie Kirk)
65'
YELLOWCARD icon
Zac Williams
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lewis Leigh
(Conor Thomas)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kyle Hurst
(Hakeeb Adelakun)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Matus Holicek
(Josh Austerfield)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
40%
60%
Shots On Target
9
2
Shots Off Target
3
5
Shots Blocked
3
3
Corners
5
7
Fouls
11
12
Offsides
3
4
Yellow Cards
0
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

Doncaster Rovers logo
Doncaster Rovers
4-3-3
Crewe Alexandra logo
Crewe Alexandra
4-2-3-1
15
Thimothee Lo-Tutala
2
Jamie Sterry
4
Tom Anderson
6
Richard Wood
3
James Maxwell
17
Owen Bailey
14
Harrison Biggins
37
Matthew Craig
7
Luke Molyneux
20
Joe Ironside
47
Hakeeb Adelakun
13
Tom Booth
2
Ryan Cooney
12
Ed Turns
5
Mickey Demetriou
3
Rio Adebisi
8
Conor Thomas
25
Josh Austerfield
10
Shilow Tracey
21
Aaron Rowe
30
Charlie Kirk
20
Elliott Nevitt
Doncaster Rovers
21
Kyle Hurst
12
Louis Jones
40
Billy Waters
10
Tommy Rowe
36
Maxime Biamou
5
Joseph Olowu
24
Zain Westbrooke
Crewe Alexandra
9
Courtney Baker-Richardson
17
Matus Holicek
11
Joel Tabiner
4
Zac Williams
28
Lewis Billington
1
Harvey Davies
14
Lewis Leigh
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
41.98%
X
25.28%
2
32.75%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.59%
No
45.41%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
75.44%
No
24.56%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
51.2%
No
48.8%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
28.46%
No
71.54%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.83%
No
84.17%

About the football match Doncaster Rovers against Crewe Alexandra

On Saturday March 9, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Doncaster Rovers and Crewe Alexandra will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant The Keepmoat Stadium, the home turf of Doncaster Rovers. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Doncaster Rovers Lineup

  • Starting XI: Tom Anderson, Harrison Biggins, Hakeeb Adelakun, James Maxwell, Jamie Sterry, Owen Bailey, Joe Ironside, Luke Molyneux, Matthew Craig, Richard Wood, Thimothee Lo-Tutala

  • Substitutes: Kyle Hurst, Louis Jones, Billy Waters, Tommy Rowe, Maxime Biamou, Joseph Olowu, Zain Westbrooke

Crewe Alexandra Lineup

  • Starting XI: Rio Adebisi, Mickey Demetriou, Charlie Kirk, Shilow Tracey, Tom Booth, Aaron Rowe, Ed Turns, Ryan Cooney, Conor Thomas, Josh Austerfield, Elliott Nevitt

  • Substitutes: Courtney Baker-Richardson, Matus Holicek, Joel Tabiner, Zac Williams, Lewis Billington, Harvey Davies, Lewis Leigh

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Doncaster Rovers, the chance that we have calculated is 41.98%. This is based on old statistics from Doncaster Rovers combined with the statistics from Crewe Alexandra. The chance that Crewe Alexandra will win the match, we have calculated at 32.75%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.28%.

Advertisement