Accrington Stanley vs Bradford City, 2024-03-09T15:00:00.000Z

Accrington Stanley vs Bradford City
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Accrington Stanley crest
0 : 3
Bradford City crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 9, 2024
Wham Stadium
P. Howard

Attacking Momentum

Accrington Stanley crestBradford City crest

Events

5'
YELLOWCARD icon
Tyreik Wright
12'
GOAL icon
Tyreik Wright
(Andy Cook)
23'
GOAL icon
Tyreik Wright
(Lewis Richards)
38'
GOAL icon
Andy Cook
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Seb Quirk
(Oliver Patrick)
47'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Calum Kavanagh
(Tyreik Wright)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Korede Adedoyin
(Jake Bickerstaff)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Leslie Adekoya
(Jack Nolan)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josh Woods
(Shaun Whalley)
79'
YELLOWCARD icon
Connor O'Brien
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tyler Smith
(Andy Cook)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jamie Walker
(Clarke Oduor)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
55%
45%
Shots On Target
3
5
Shots Off Target
9
8
Shots Blocked
5
4
Corners
6
7
Fouls
15
7
Offsides
0
3
Yellow Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Accrington Stanley logo
Accrington Stanley
4-2-3-1
Bradford City logo
Bradford City
3-4-2-1
21
Radek Vítek
20
Oliver Patrick
25
Aaron Pickles
16
Joseph Gubbins
38
Connor O'Brien
22
Dan Martin
8
Benjamin Woods
7
Shaun Whalley
18
Tommy Leigh
17
Jack Nolan
19
Jake Bickerstaff
1
Sam Walker
31
Jonathan Tomkinson
18
Ciaran Kelly
3
Liam Ridehalgh
2
Brad Halliday
6
Richard Smallwood
11
Alex Gilliead
32
Lewis Richards
36
Tyreik Wright
2
12
Clarke Oduor
9
Andy Cook
Accrington Stanley
27
Lewis Trickett
30
Alex Henderson
26
Leslie Adekoya
61
Jack McIntyre
12
Seb Quirk
55
Korede Adedoyin
39
Josh Woods
Bradford City
14
Tyler Smith
26
Kevin McDonald
7
Jamie Walker
13
Colin Doyle
8
Calum Kavanagh
22
Daniel Oyegoke
20
Harry Chapman
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
36.53%
X
24.8%
2
38.67%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.47%
No
43.53%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.54%
No
23.46%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
53.1%
No
46.9%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.24%
No
68.76%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.42%
No
82.58%

About the football match Accrington Stanley against Bradford City

On Saturday March 9, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Accrington Stanley and Bradford City will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant Wham Stadium, the home turf of Accrington Stanley. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Accrington Stanley Lineup

  • Starting XI: Oliver Patrick, Joseph Gubbins, Benjamin Woods, Dan Martin, Radek Vítek, Connor O'Brien, Shaun Whalley, Tommy Leigh, Aaron Pickles, Jack Nolan, Jake Bickerstaff

  • Substitutes: Lewis Trickett, Alex Henderson, Leslie Adekoya, Jack McIntyre, Seb Quirk, Korede Adedoyin, Josh Woods

Bradford City Lineup

  • Starting XI: Liam Ridehalgh, Clarke Oduor, Alex Gilliead, Lewis Richards, Tyreik Wright, Andy Cook, Ciaran Kelly, Sam Walker, Brad Halliday, Richard Smallwood, Jonathan Tomkinson

  • Substitutes: Tyler Smith, Kevin McDonald, Jamie Walker, Colin Doyle, Calum Kavanagh, Daniel Oyegoke, Harry Chapman

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Bradford City, the chance that we have calculated is 38.67%. This is based on old statistics from Bradford City combined with the statistics from Accrington Stanley. The chance that Accrington Stanley will win the match, we have calculated at 36.53%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.8%.

Advertisement