Walsall vs Doncaster Rovers, 2024-03-02T15:00:00.000Z

Walsall vs Doncaster Rovers
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Walsall crest
3 : 1
Doncaster Rovers crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 2, 2024
Poundland Bescot Stadium
Sam Purkiss

Attacking Momentum

Walsall crestDoncaster Rovers crest

Events

18'
GOAL icon
Josh Gordon
(Liam Gordon)
54'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mo Faal
(Josh Gordon)
62'
GOAL icon
Kyle Hurst
(Jamie Sterry)
63'
YELLOWCARD icon
James Maxwell
67'
GOAL icon
Jack Earing
71'
YELLOWCARD icon
Tom Anderson
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tommy Rowe
(James Maxwell)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Billy Waters
(Kyle Hurst)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Zain Westbrooke
(Owen Bailey)
80'
GOAL icon
Mo Faal
(Taylor Allen)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joseph Olowu
(Richard Wood)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Maxime Biamou
(Harrison Biggins)
85'
YELLOWCARD icon
Joseph Olowu
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Douglas James-Taylor
(Jamille Matt)
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Billy Waters
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jamie Sterry
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ryan Stirk
(Jack Earing)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ross Tierney
(Isaac Hutchinson)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
28%
72%
Shots On Target
4
5
Shots Off Target
3
1
Shots Blocked
3
2
Corners
8
4
Fouls
8
14
Offsides
3
4
Yellow Cards
0
5
Advertisement

Line-ups

Walsall logo
Walsall
3-5-2
Doncaster Rovers logo
Doncaster Rovers
4-2-3-1
22
Jackson Smith
36
Emmanuel Adegboyega
2
David Okagbue
21
Taylor Allen
10
Tom Knowles
8
Isaac Hutchinson
14
Brandon Comley
17
Jack Earing
3
Liam Gordon
9
Jamille Matt
18
Josh Gordon
15
Thimothee Lo-Tutala
2
Jamie Sterry
4
Tom Anderson
6
Richard Wood
3
James Maxwell
17
Owen Bailey
37
Matthew Craig
21
Kyle Hurst
14
Harrison Biggins
47
Hakeeb Adelakun
20
Joe Ironside
Walsall
26
Ross Tierney
12
Joe Foulkes
7
Joe Riley
25
Ryan Stirk
1
Owen Evans
23
Mo Faal
11
Douglas James-Taylor
Doncaster Rovers
24
Zain Westbrooke
36
Maxime Biamou
12
Louis Jones
10
Tommy Rowe
5
Joseph Olowu
8
George Broadbent
40
Billy Waters
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
45.65%
X
25.42%
2
28.93%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.42%
No
44.58%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.53%
No
23.47%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
52.64%
No
47.36%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
30.66%
No
69.34%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.12%
No
82.88%

About the football match Walsall against Doncaster Rovers

On Saturday March 2, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Walsall and Doncaster Rovers will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant Poundland Bescot Stadium, the home turf of Walsall. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Walsall Lineup

  • Starting XI: Josh Gordon, Jackson Smith, Jack Earing, Emmanuel Adegboyega, Isaac Hutchinson, Liam Gordon, Taylor Allen, Brandon Comley, Jamille Matt, David Okagbue, Tom Knowles

  • Substitutes: Ross Tierney, Joe Foulkes, Joe Riley, Ryan Stirk, Owen Evans, Mo Faal, Douglas James-Taylor

Doncaster Rovers Lineup

  • Starting XI: Thimothee Lo-Tutala, Tom Anderson, Harrison Biggins, Hakeeb Adelakun, James Maxwell, Jamie Sterry, Matthew Craig, Joe Ironside, Richard Wood, Owen Bailey, Kyle Hurst

  • Substitutes: Zain Westbrooke, Maxime Biamou, Louis Jones, Tommy Rowe, Joseph Olowu, George Broadbent, Billy Waters

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Walsall, the chance that we have calculated is 45.65%. This is based on old statistics from Walsall combined with the statistics from Doncaster Rovers. The chance that Doncaster Rovers will win the match, we have calculated at 28.93%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.42%.

Advertisement