Notts County vs Crewe Alexandra, 2024-02-24T15:00:00.000Z

Notts County vs Crewe Alexandra
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Notts County crest
1 : 3
Crewe Alexandra crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 24, 2024
Meadow Lane Stadium
R. Joyce

Attacking Momentum

Notts County crestCrewe Alexandra crest

Events

5'
GOAL icon
Mickey Demetriou
(Rio Adebisi)
18'
YELLOWCARD icon
Luca Ashby-Hammond
19'
PENALTY icon
Elliott Nevitt
27'
YELLOWCARD icon
Charlie Kirk
26'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aaron Nemane
(Jaden Warner)
49'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alassana Jatta
(David McGoldrick)
53'
YELLOWCARD icon
John Bostock
53'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mickey Demetriou
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Courtney Baker-Richardson
(Elliott Nevitt)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aaron Rowe
(Shilow Tracey)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adam Chicksen
(Kyle Cameron)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jim O'Brien
(Scott Robertson)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sam Austin
(John Bostock)
77'
GOAL icon
Josh Austerfield
(Rio Adebisi)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joel Tabiner
(Charlie Kirk)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ryan Cooney
(Matus Holicek)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lewis Leigh
(Conor Thomas)
81'
YELLOWCARD icon
Macaulay Langstaff
81'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ed Turns
83'
GOAL icon
Jim O'Brien
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
Rio Adebisi
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alassana Jatta
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
78%
22%
Shots On Target
7
3
Shots Off Target
4
4
Shots Blocked
4
2
Corners
9
4
Fouls
10
7
Offsides
1
5
Yellow Cards
4
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

Notts County logo
Notts County
4-3-1-2
Crewe Alexandra logo
Crewe Alexandra
4-2-3-1
31
Luca Ashby-Hammond
28
Lewis Macari
32
Jaden Warner
15
Aden Baldwin
4
Kyle Cameron
10
Jodi Jones
16
John Bostock
20
Scott Robertson
7
Daniel Crowley
17
David McGoldrick
9
Macaulay Langstaff
1
Harvey Davies
28
Lewis Billington
12
Ed Turns
5
Mickey Demetriou
3
Rio Adebisi
25
Josh Austerfield
8
Conor Thomas
10
Shilow Tracey
17
Matus Holicek
30
Charlie Kirk
20
Elliott Nevitt
Notts County
6
Jim O'Brien
11
Aaron Nemane
5
Connell Rawlinson
23
Adam Chicksen
29
Alassana Jatta
26
Aidan Stone
8
Sam Austin
Crewe Alexandra
27
Kieren Westwood
11
Joel Tabiner
13
Tom Booth
14
Lewis Leigh
9
Courtney Baker-Richardson
2
Ryan Cooney
21
Aaron Rowe
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
49.12%
X
21.05%
2
29.84%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
62.68%
No
37.32%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
84.35%
No
15.65%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
65.4%
No
34.6%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
43.44%
No
56.56%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
27.15%
No
72.85%

About the football match Notts County against Crewe Alexandra

On Saturday February 24, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Notts County and Crewe Alexandra will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant Meadow Lane Stadium, the home turf of Notts County. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Notts County Lineup

  • Starting XI: Luca Ashby-Hammond, Daniel Crowley, Kyle Cameron, Scott Robertson, Jaden Warner, David McGoldrick, Lewis Macari, Jodi Jones, Macaulay Langstaff, Aden Baldwin, John Bostock

  • Substitutes: Jim O'Brien, Aaron Nemane, Connell Rawlinson, Adam Chicksen, Alassana Jatta, Aidan Stone, Sam Austin

Crewe Alexandra Lineup

  • Starting XI: Matus Holicek, Charlie Kirk, Lewis Billington, Rio Adebisi, Shilow Tracey, Conor Thomas, Josh Austerfield, Mickey Demetriou, Harvey Davies, Elliott Nevitt, Ed Turns

  • Substitutes: Kieren Westwood, Joel Tabiner, Tom Booth, Lewis Leigh, Courtney Baker-Richardson, Ryan Cooney, Aaron Rowe

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Notts County, the chance that we have calculated is 49.12%. This is based on old statistics from Notts County combined with the statistics from Crewe Alexandra. The chance that Crewe Alexandra will win the match, we have calculated at 29.84%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.05%.

Advertisement