Milton Keynes Dons vs Newport County, 2024-02-24T15:00:00.000Z

Milton Keynes Dons vs Newport County
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Milton Keynes Dons crest
3 : 0
Newport County crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 24, 2024
Stadium mk
B. Atkinson

Attacking Momentum

Milton Keynes Dons crestNewport County crest

Events

12'
GOAL icon
Dan Kemp
(S. Wearne)
18'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lewis Payne
(Shane McLoughlin)
23'
GOAL icon
Jack Payne
(Dan Kemp)
25'
YELLOWCARD icon
Aaron Wildig
29'
GOAL icon
Alex Gilbey
(S. Wearne)
31'
YELLOWCARD icon
Bryn Morris
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kyle Jameson
(Matthew Baker)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luke Jephcott
(James Waite)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Matt Bondswell
(Seb Palmer-Houlden)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Offrande Zanzala
(Scot Bennett)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ellis Harrison
(S. Wearne)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Emre Tezgel
(Dan Kemp)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jordan Williams
(Lewis Bate)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ethan Robson
(Jack Payne)
83'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alex Gilbey
85'
YELLOWCARD icon
William Albert Evans
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
Joe Tomlinson
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Matthew Dennis
(Alex Gilbey)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
66%
34%
Shots On Target
9
2
Shots Off Target
4
1
Shots Blocked
8
1
Corners
9
5
Fouls
9
11
Offsides
3
3
Yellow Cards
2
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Milton Keynes Dons logo
Milton Keynes Dons
3-4-2-1
Newport County logo
Newport County
3-5-2
32
Michael Kelly
2
Cameron Norman
5
Warren O'Hora
21
Daniel Harvie
29
K. Lofthouse
11
Jack Payne
50
Lewis Bate
14
Joe Tomlinson
27
Dan Kemp
8
Alex Gilbey
24
S. Wearne
1
Nick Townsend
28
Matthew Baker
17
Scot Bennett
5
James Clarke
19
Shane McLoughlin
8
Bryn Morris
24
Aaron Wildig
11
James Waite
3
Adam Lewis
7
William Albert Evans
30
Seb Palmer-Houlden
Milton Keynes Dons
12
Nathan Harness
30
Matthew Dennis
9
Ellis Harrison
34
Callum Tripp
22
Emre Tezgel
17
Ethan Robson
6
Jordan Williams
Newport County
2
Lewis Payne
23
Kyle Jameson
26
Jonathan Maxted
18
Kiban Rai
10
Offrande Zanzala
33
Matt Bondswell
31
Luke Jephcott
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
47.89%
X
22.94%
2
29.17%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
62.37%
No
37.63%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
82.17%
No
17.83%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
60.6%
No
39.4%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
37.91%
No
62.09%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
23.84%
No
76.16%

About the football match Milton Keynes Dons against Newport County

On Saturday February 24, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Milton Keynes Dons and Newport County will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadium mk, the home turf of Milton Keynes Dons. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Milton Keynes Dons Lineup

  • Starting XI: Michael Kelly, Lewis Bate, Dan Kemp, Cameron Norman, K. Lofthouse, Daniel Harvie, Jack Payne, S. Wearne, Warren O'Hora, Alex Gilbey, Joe Tomlinson

  • Substitutes: Nathan Harness, Matthew Dennis, Ellis Harrison, Callum Tripp, Emre Tezgel, Ethan Robson, Jordan Williams

Newport County Lineup

  • Starting XI: Shane McLoughlin, James Clarke, James Waite, Bryn Morris, William Albert Evans, Nick Townsend, Adam Lewis, Seb Palmer-Houlden, Matthew Baker, Scot Bennett, Aaron Wildig

  • Substitutes: Lewis Payne, Kyle Jameson, Jonathan Maxted, Kiban Rai, Offrande Zanzala, Matt Bondswell, Luke Jephcott

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Milton Keynes Dons, the chance that we have calculated is 47.89%. This is based on old statistics from Milton Keynes Dons combined with the statistics from Newport County. The chance that Newport County will win the match, we have calculated at 29.17%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.94%.

Advertisement