Harrogate Town vs Walsall, 2024-02-24T15:00:00.000Z

Harrogate Town vs Walsall
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Harrogate Town crest
0 : 2
Walsall crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 24, 2024
CNG Stadium
A. Chilowicz

Attacking Momentum

Harrogate Town crestWalsall crest

Events

48'
GOAL icon
Liam Gordon
(Tom Knowles)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josh March
(George Thomson)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jack Earing
(Ross Tierney)
67'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jack Earing
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mo Faal
(Jamille Matt)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Levi Sutton
(Stephen Dooley)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Thomas Bloxham
(Abraham Odoh)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josh Falkingham
(Dean Cornelius)
84'
GOAL icon
Mo Faal
(Isaac Hutchinson)
85'
YELLOWCARD icon
Liam Gordon
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Douglas James-Taylor
(Josh Gordon)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joe Foulkes
(Tom Knowles)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
65%
35%
Shots On Target
0
6
Shots Off Target
6
3
Shots Blocked
7
8
Corners
7
4
Fouls
2
7
Offsides
3
0
Yellow Cards
0
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Harrogate Town logo
Harrogate Town
4-2-3-1
Walsall logo
Walsall
3-5-2
31
J. Belshaw
2
Derrick Abu
15
Anthony O'Connor
30
Liam Gibson
23
Matthew Foulds
8
Dean Cornelius
22
Stephen Dooley
7
George Thomson
10
Matty Daly
9
Abraham Odoh
18
Jack Muldoon
22
Jackson Smith
36
Emmanuel Adegboyega
2
David Okagbue
21
Taylor Allen
10
Tom Knowles
26
Ross Tierney
8
Isaac Hutchinson
14
Brandon Comley
3
Liam Gordon
18
Josh Gordon
9
Jamille Matt
Harrogate Town
1
Mark Oxley
4
Josh Falkingham
24
Josh March
19
Jeremy Sivi
17
Levi Sutton
6
Warren Burrell
27
Thomas Bloxham
Walsall
1
Owen Evans
7
Joe Riley
17
Jack Earing
23
Mo Faal
12
Joe Foulkes
11
Douglas James-Taylor
25
Ryan Stirk
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
39.28%
X
25.21%
2
35.5%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
58.63%
No
41.37%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.41%
No
21.59%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56%
No
44%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.21%
No
66.79%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.25%
No
80.75%

About the football match Harrogate Town against Walsall

On Saturday February 24, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Harrogate Town and Walsall will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant CNG Stadium, the home turf of Harrogate Town. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Harrogate Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Matthew Foulds, Liam Gibson, George Thomson, Derrick Abu, Dean Cornelius, Matty Daly, Jack Muldoon, Anthony O'Connor, Abraham Odoh, J. Belshaw, Stephen Dooley

  • Substitutes: Mark Oxley, Josh Falkingham, Josh March, Jeremy Sivi, Levi Sutton, Warren Burrell, Thomas Bloxham

Walsall Lineup

  • Starting XI: David Okagbue, Liam Gordon, Jamille Matt, Isaac Hutchinson, Brandon Comley, Jackson Smith, Taylor Allen, Ross Tierney, Emmanuel Adegboyega, Josh Gordon, Tom Knowles

  • Substitutes: Owen Evans, Joe Riley, Jack Earing, Mo Faal, Joe Foulkes, Douglas James-Taylor, Ryan Stirk

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Harrogate Town, the chance that we have calculated is 39.28%. This is based on old statistics from Harrogate Town combined with the statistics from Walsall. The chance that Walsall will win the match, we have calculated at 35.5%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.21%.

Advertisement