Wrexham vs Notts County, 2024-02-17T15:00:00.000Z

Wrexham vs Notts County
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Wrexham crest
1 : 0
Notts County crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 17, 2024
Poolfoot Farm
C. Brook

Attacking Momentum

Wrexham crestNotts County crest

Events

20'
GOAL icon
Steven Fletcher
48'
YELLOWCARD icon
David McGoldrick
55'
YELLOWCARD icon
Elliot Lee
55'
YELLOWCARD icon
Scott Robertson
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adam Chicksen
(Kyle Cameron)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jack Marriott
(Paul Mullin)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jacob Mendy
(Ryan Barnett)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ollie Palmer
(Steven Fletcher)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lewis Macari
(Jaden Warner)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sam Austin
(Scott Robertson)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Charlie Colkett
(John Bostock)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luke Young
(James Jones)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
26%
74%
Shots On Target
4
3
Shots Off Target
11
3
Shots Blocked
3
6
Corners
7
8
Fouls
9
7
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
1
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Wrexham logo
Wrexham
5-3-2
Notts County logo
Notts County
3-4-1-2
33
Arthur Okonkwo
29
Ryan Barnett
32
Max Cleworth
15
Eoghan O'Connell
25
William Boyle
23
James McClean
30
James Jones
20
Andy Cannon
38
Elliot Lee
10
Paul Mullin
26
Steven Fletcher
31
Luca Ashby-Hammond
11
Aaron Nemane
15
Aden Baldwin
32
Jaden Warner
4
Kyle Cameron
10
Jodi Jones
16
John Bostock
20
Scott Robertson
7
Daniel Crowley
17
David McGoldrick
9
Macaulay Langstaff
Wrexham
8
Luke Young
19
Jacob Mendy
4
Ben Tozer
9
Ollie Palmer
11
Jack Marriott
31
Luke McNicholas
17
Luke Bolton
Notts County
44
Charlie Colkett
8
Sam Austin
26
Aidan Stone
23
Adam Chicksen
28
Lewis Macari
6
Jim O'Brien
5
Connell Rawlinson
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
56.5%
X
22.13%
2
21.38%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
58.84%
No
41.16%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
81.45%
No
18.55%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
61.34%
No
38.66%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
40.39%
No
59.61%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
25.84%
No
74.16%

About the football match Wrexham against Notts County

On Saturday February 17, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Wrexham and Notts County will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant Poolfoot Farm, the home turf of Wrexham. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Wrexham Lineup

  • Starting XI: Arthur Okonkwo, James McClean, Eoghan O'Connell, Elliot Lee, Andy Cannon, Ryan Barnett, William Boyle, Paul Mullin, James Jones, Steven Fletcher, Max Cleworth

  • Substitutes: Luke Young, Jacob Mendy, Ben Tozer, Ollie Palmer, Jack Marriott, Luke McNicholas, Luke Bolton

Notts County Lineup

  • Starting XI: Macaulay Langstaff, Luca Ashby-Hammond, Aaron Nemane, Daniel Crowley, David McGoldrick, Jodi Jones, Jaden Warner, John Bostock, Aden Baldwin, Scott Robertson, Kyle Cameron

  • Substitutes: Charlie Colkett, Sam Austin, Aidan Stone, Adam Chicksen, Lewis Macari, Jim O'Brien, Connell Rawlinson

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Wrexham, the chance that we have calculated is 56.5%. This is based on old statistics from Wrexham combined with the statistics from Notts County. The chance that Notts County will win the match, we have calculated at 21.38%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.13%.

Advertisement