Swindon Town vs Milton Keynes Dons, 2024-02-17T15:00:00.000Z

Swindon Town vs Milton Keynes Dons
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Swindon Town crest
1 : 2
Milton Keynes Dons crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 17, 2024
County Ground
Scott Tallis

Attacking Momentum

Swindon Town crestMilton Keynes Dons crest

Events

4'
GOAL icon
S. Wearne
(K. Lofthouse)
8'
GOAL icon
S. Wearne
(Dan Kemp)
29'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lewis Bate
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Saidou Khan
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Charlie Austin
(Sean McGurk)
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Harry McKirdy
(Rushian Hepburn-Murphy)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dean Lewington
(K. Lofthouse)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Matthew Dennis
(S. Wearne)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ethan Robson
(Lewis Bate)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Zack Elbouzedi
(Paul Glatzel)
75'
YELLOWCARD icon
Harry McKirdy
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jake Cain
(Aaron Drinan)
89'
GOAL icon
Charlie Austin
(Udoka Godwin-Malife)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jordan Williams
(Jack Payne)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Emre Tezgel
(Dan Kemp)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
49%
51%
Shots On Target
3
3
Shots Off Target
5
4
Shots Blocked
5
2
Corners
5
1
Fouls
7
8
Offsides
4
3
Yellow Cards
2
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Swindon Town logo
Swindon Town
4-3-3
Milton Keynes Dons logo
Milton Keynes Dons
3-4-2-1
1
Jack Bycroft
22
Udoka Godwin-Malife
24
Conor McCarthy
5
Frazer Blake-Tracy
17
William Kokolo
15
Sean McGurk
8
Saidou Khan
6
George McEachran
9
Paul Glatzel
23
Aaron Drinan
11
Rushian Hepburn-Murphy
32
Michael Kelly
2
Cameron Norman
5
Warren O'Hora
21
Daniel Harvie
29
K. Lofthouse
11
Jack Payne
50
Lewis Bate
14
Joe Tomlinson
27
Dan Kemp
8
Alex Gilbey
24
S. Wearne
2
Swindon Town
16
Jake Cain
31
Harrison Minturn
25
Conor Brann
7
Zack Elbouzedi
10
Harry McKirdy
32
Charlie Austin
12
Tom Brewitt
Milton Keynes Dons
6
Jordan Williams
22
Emre Tezgel
17
Ethan Robson
12
Nathan Harness
30
Matthew Dennis
3
Dean Lewington
34
Callum Tripp
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
43.12%
X
24.77%
2
32.1%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.14%
No
42.86%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.98%
No
22.02%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.95%
No
45.05%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.43%
No
66.57%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.94%
No
81.06%

About the football match Swindon Town against Milton Keynes Dons

On Saturday February 17, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Swindon Town and Milton Keynes Dons will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant County Ground, the home turf of Swindon Town. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Swindon Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Paul Glatzel, Aaron Drinan, Rushian Hepburn-Murphy, Frazer Blake-Tracy, Udoka Godwin-Malife, Sean McGurk, George McEachran, Jack Bycroft, Conor McCarthy, William Kokolo, Saidou Khan

  • Substitutes: Jake Cain, Harrison Minturn, Conor Brann, Zack Elbouzedi, Harry McKirdy, Charlie Austin, Tom Brewitt

Milton Keynes Dons Lineup

  • Starting XI: Alex Gilbey, Joe Tomlinson, Dan Kemp, Daniel Harvie, Warren O'Hora, Lewis Bate, Jack Payne, S. Wearne, K. Lofthouse, Michael Kelly, Cameron Norman

  • Substitutes: Jordan Williams, Emre Tezgel, Ethan Robson, Nathan Harness, Matthew Dennis, Dean Lewington, Callum Tripp

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Swindon Town, the chance that we have calculated is 43.12%. This is based on old statistics from Swindon Town combined with the statistics from Milton Keynes Dons. The chance that Milton Keynes Dons will win the match, we have calculated at 32.1%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.77%.

Advertisement