Newport County vs Gillingham, 2024-02-17T15:00:00.000Z

Newport County vs Gillingham
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Newport County crest
1 : 0
Gillingham crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 17, 2024
Rodney Parade
O. Yates

Attacking Momentum

Newport County crestGillingham crest

Events

26'
YELLOWCARD icon
Remeao Hutton
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ashley Nadesan
(George Lapslie)
60'
GOAL icon
William Albert Evans
(Harry Charsley)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jonathan Williams
(Shadrach Ogie)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jayden Clarke
(Timothée Dieng)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Scott Malone
(Max Clark)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josh Walker
(Oliver Hawkins)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kyle Jameson
(Aaron Wildig)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Offrande Zanzala
(Seb Palmer-Houlden)
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Harry Charsley
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Matt Bondswell
(Harry Charsley)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Conor Masterson
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nick Townsend
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
51%
49%
Shots On Target
2
4
Shots Off Target
3
4
Shots Blocked
2
12
Corners
4
5
Fouls
11
11
Offsides
0
4
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Newport County logo
Newport County
3-5-2
Gillingham logo
Gillingham
5-3-2
1
Nick Townsend
28
Matthew Baker
5
James Clarke
17
Scot Bennett
19
Shane McLoughlin
8
Bryn Morris
24
Aaron Wildig
20
Harry Charsley
3
Adam Lewis
7
William Albert Evans
30
Seb Palmer-Houlden
25
Jake Turner
24
Remeao Hutton
4
Conor Masterson
5
Max Ehmer
22
Shadrach Ogie
3
Max Clark
23
Connor Mahoney
38
Timothée Dieng
18
Ethan Coleman
7
George Lapslie
12
Oliver Hawkins
Newport County
2
Lewis Payne
31
Luke Jephcott
11
James Waite
26
Jonathan Maxted
10
Offrande Zanzala
23
Kyle Jameson
33
Matt Bondswell
Gillingham
17
Jayden Clarke
10
Ashley Nadesan
47
Josh Walker
8
Jonathan Williams
13
Scott Malone
14
Robbie McKenzie
1
Glenn Morris
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
37.7%
X
26.35%
2
35.95%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
52.96%
No
47.04%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
73.48%
No
26.52%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
48.72%
No
51.28%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
27.25%
No
72.75%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
14.72%
No
85.28%

About the football match Newport County against Gillingham

On Saturday February 17, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Newport County and Gillingham will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant Rodney Parade, the home turf of Newport County. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Newport County Lineup

  • Starting XI: Harry Charsley, Scot Bennett, William Albert Evans, Shane McLoughlin, Aaron Wildig, Matthew Baker, Adam Lewis, Bryn Morris, Nick Townsend, James Clarke, Seb Palmer-Houlden

  • Substitutes: Lewis Payne, Luke Jephcott, James Waite, Jonathan Maxted, Offrande Zanzala, Kyle Jameson, Matt Bondswell

Gillingham Lineup

  • Starting XI: Oliver Hawkins, Connor Mahoney, Jake Turner, Shadrach Ogie, Ethan Coleman, Timothée Dieng, Remeao Hutton, George Lapslie, Max Ehmer, Conor Masterson, Max Clark

  • Substitutes: Jayden Clarke, Ashley Nadesan, Josh Walker, Jonathan Williams, Scott Malone, Robbie McKenzie, Glenn Morris

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Newport County, the chance that we have calculated is 37.7%. This is based on old statistics from Newport County combined with the statistics from Gillingham. The chance that Gillingham will win the match, we have calculated at 35.95%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.35%.

Advertisement