Bradford City vs Sutton United, 2024-02-17T15:00:00.000Z

Bradford City vs Sutton United
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Bradford City crest
1 : 0
Sutton United crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 17, 2024
The Utilita Energy Stadium
M. Edwards

Attacking Momentum

Bradford City crestSutton United crest

Events

40'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lee Angol
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jonathan Tomkinson
54'
GOAL icon
Calum Kavanagh
(Clarke Oduor)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Stephen Duke-McKenna
(Deon Moore)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oliver Sanderson
(Lee Angol)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kevin McDonald
(Matty Platt)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tyreik Wright
(Calum Kavanagh)
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dean Bouzanis
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
43%
57%
Shots On Target
7
3
Shots Off Target
3
9
Shots Blocked
1
5
Corners
1
6
Fouls
13
19
Offsides
2
2
Yellow Cards
1
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Bradford City logo
Bradford City
3-4-2-1
Sutton United logo
Sutton United
4-4-2
1
Sam Walker
31
Jonathan Tomkinson
5
Matty Platt
18
Ciaran Kelly
2
Brad Halliday
15
Sam Stubbs
11
Alex Gilliead
3
Liam Ridehalgh
12
Clarke Oduor
8
Calum Kavanagh
9
Andy Cook
21
Dean Bouzanis
23
Ryan Jackson
22
Joe Kizzi
5
Ben Goodliffe
3
Sashiel Adom-Malaki
27
Deon Moore
31
Charlie Lakin
15
Craig Eastmond
11
Omari Patrick
9
Harry Smith
33
Lee Angol
Bradford City
23
Bobby Pointon
36
Tyreik Wright
33
Adam Wilson
13
Colin Doyle
39
Noah Wadsworth
26
Kevin McDonald
14
Tyler Smith
Sutton United
8
Christian N'Guessan
39
Jay Williams
35
Jack Taylor
38
Oliver Sanderson
25
Steve Arnold
4
Omar Sowunmi
50
Stephen Duke-McKenna
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
59.13%
X
24.17%
2
16.7%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
44.11%
No
55.89%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
70.01%
No
29.99%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
44.87%
No
55.13%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
24.31%
No
75.69%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
14.21%
No
85.79%

About the football match Bradford City against Sutton United

On Saturday February 17, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Bradford City and Sutton United will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant The Utilita Energy Stadium, the home turf of Bradford City. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Bradford City Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jonathan Tomkinson, Liam Ridehalgh, Calum Kavanagh, Sam Walker, Alex Gilliead, Matty Platt, Andy Cook, Brad Halliday, Sam Stubbs, Ciaran Kelly, Clarke Oduor

  • Substitutes: Bobby Pointon, Tyreik Wright, Adam Wilson, Colin Doyle, Noah Wadsworth, Kevin McDonald, Tyler Smith

Sutton United Lineup

  • Starting XI: Lee Angol, Omari Patrick, Craig Eastmond, Ryan Jackson, Dean Bouzanis, Charlie Lakin, Joe Kizzi, Deon Moore, Sashiel Adom-Malaki, Ben Goodliffe, Harry Smith

  • Substitutes: Christian N'Guessan, Jay Williams, Jack Taylor, Oliver Sanderson, Steve Arnold, Omar Sowunmi, Stephen Duke-McKenna

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Bradford City, the chance that we have calculated is 59.13%. This is based on old statistics from Bradford City combined with the statistics from Sutton United. The chance that Sutton United will win the match, we have calculated at 16.7%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.17%.

Advertisement