Walsall vs Newport County, 2024-02-10T15:00:00.000Z

Walsall vs Newport County
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Walsall crest
0 : 3
Newport County crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 10, 2024
Poundland Bescot Stadium

Attacking Momentum

Walsall crestNewport County crest

Events

4'
GOAL icon
Bryn Morris
(Adam Lewis)
15'
GOAL icon
William Albert Evans
16'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Harry Charsley
(Aaron Wildig)
38'
GOAL icon
Harry Charsley
(James Clarke)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jack Earing
(Ryan Stirk)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aramide Oteh
(Josh Gordon)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ross Tierney
(Isaac Hutchinson)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luke Jephcott
(William Albert Evans)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Offrande Zanzala
(Seb Palmer-Houlden)
86'
REDCARD icon
Owen Evans
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jamille Matt
(Mo Faal)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jackson Smith
(Tom Knowles)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
James Waite
(Bryn Morris)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
61%
39%
Shots On Target
2
5
Shots Off Target
5
5
Shots Blocked
9
1
Corners
7
0
Fouls
17
11
Offsides
3
3
Red Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Walsall logo
Walsall
3-5-2
Newport County logo
Newport County
3-5-2
1
Owen Evans
2
David Okagbue
5
Donervon Daniels
6
Priestley Farquharson
10
Tom Knowles
8
Isaac Hutchinson
14
Brandon Comley
25
Ryan Stirk
3
Liam Gordon
18
Josh Gordon
23
Mo Faal
1
Nick Townsend
28
Matthew Baker
4
Ryan Delaney
5
James Clarke
19
Shane McLoughlin
8
Bryn Morris
17
Scot Bennett
24
Aaron Wildig
3
Adam Lewis
7
William Albert Evans
30
Seb Palmer-Houlden
Walsall
21
Taylor Allen
22
Jackson Smith
11
Douglas James-Taylor
9
Jamille Matt
20
Aramide Oteh
17
Jack Earing
26
Ross Tierney
Newport County
10
Offrande Zanzala
23
Kyle Jameson
31
Luke Jephcott
20
Harry Charsley
11
James Waite
2
Lewis Payne
26
Jonathan Maxted
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
45.08%
X
25.69%
2
29.23%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.09%
No
45.91%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.81%
No
25.19%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
51.28%
No
48.72%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
28.94%
No
71.06%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.76%
No
84.24%

About the football match Walsall against Newport County

On Saturday February 10, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Walsall and Newport County will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant Poundland Bescot Stadium, the home turf of Walsall. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Walsall Lineup

  • Starting XI: Brandon Comley, Josh Gordon, Isaac Hutchinson, Liam Gordon, David Okagbue, Tom Knowles, Ryan Stirk, Mo Faal, Donervon Daniels, Owen Evans, Priestley Farquharson

  • Substitutes: Taylor Allen, Jackson Smith, Douglas James-Taylor, Jamille Matt, Aramide Oteh, Jack Earing, Ross Tierney

Newport County Lineup

  • Starting XI: Nick Townsend, Ryan Delaney, Adam Lewis, Seb Palmer-Houlden, Matthew Baker, James Clarke, Bryn Morris, Scot Bennett, Aaron Wildig, Shane McLoughlin, William Albert Evans

  • Substitutes: Offrande Zanzala, Kyle Jameson, Luke Jephcott, Harry Charsley, James Waite, Lewis Payne, Jonathan Maxted

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Walsall, the chance that we have calculated is 45.08%. This is based on old statistics from Walsall combined with the statistics from Newport County. The chance that Newport County will win the match, we have calculated at 29.23%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.69%.

Advertisement