Milton Keynes Dons vs Accrington Stanley, 2024-02-10T15:00:00.000Z

Milton Keynes Dons vs Accrington Stanley
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Milton Keynes Dons crest
2 : 1
Accrington Stanley crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 10, 2024
Stadium mk
D. Bourne

Attacking Momentum

Milton Keynes Dons crestAccrington Stanley crest

Events

11'
GOAL icon
Jack Nolan
(Joseph Gubbins)
25'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aaron Pickles
(Jay Bagueloc'rich)
29'
YELLOWCARD icon
Joseph Gubbins
34'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dan Martin
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Seamus Conneely
(Jake Bickerstaff)
58'
YELLOWCARD icon
Seamus Conneely
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ellis Harrison
(Dan Kemp)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alex Henderson
(Dan Martin)
65'
YELLOWCARD icon
Josh Woods
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Wearne
(Ethan Robson)
71'
GOAL icon
Jack Payne
77'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jack Payne
79'
YELLOWCARD icon
Connor O'Brien
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Cameron Norman
(Dean Lewington)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Emre Tezgel
(K. Lofthouse)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jack Nolan
90'
GOAL icon
Joe Tomlinson
(S. Wearne)
30'
YELLOWCARD icon
John Coleman
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
66%
34%
Shots On Target
8
1
Shots Off Target
3
6
Shots Blocked
3
1
Corners
5
3
Fouls
11
23
Offsides
1
2
Yellow Cards
1
6
Advertisement

Line-ups

Milton Keynes Dons logo
Milton Keynes Dons
3-4-2-1
Accrington Stanley logo
Accrington Stanley
4-2-3-1
33
Filip Marschall
3
Dean Lewington
6
Jordan Williams
21
Daniel Harvie
11
Jack Payne
50
Lewis Bate
17
Ethan Robson
14
Joe Tomlinson
29
K. Lofthouse
8
Alex Gilbey
27
Dan Kemp
21
Radek Vítek
38
Connor O'Brien
5
Brad Hills
3
Jay Bagueloc'rich
16
Joseph Gubbins
22
Dan Martin
8
Benjamin Woods
39
Josh Woods
18
Tommy Leigh
17
Jack Nolan
19
Jake Bickerstaff
Milton Keynes Dons
30
Matthew Dennis
32
Michael Kelly
9
Ellis Harrison
2
Cameron Norman
24
S. Wearne
22
Emre Tezgel
34
Callum Tripp
Accrington Stanley
28
Seamus Conneely
30
Alex Henderson
12
Seb Quirk
61
Jack McIntyre
25
Aaron Pickles
26
Leslie Adekoya
4
Kelvin Mellor
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
52.66%
X
23.19%
2
24.15%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
59.59%
No
40.41%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
81.16%
No
18.84%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
59.81%
No
40.19%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
37.1%
No
62.9%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
22.25%
No
77.75%

About the football match Milton Keynes Dons against Accrington Stanley

On Saturday February 10, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Milton Keynes Dons and Accrington Stanley will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadium mk, the home turf of Milton Keynes Dons. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Milton Keynes Dons Lineup

  • Starting XI: Alex Gilbey, Joe Tomlinson, Jack Payne, Filip Marschall, Jordan Williams, Dean Lewington, K. Lofthouse, Lewis Bate, Dan Kemp, Daniel Harvie, Ethan Robson

  • Substitutes: Matthew Dennis, Michael Kelly, Ellis Harrison, Cameron Norman, S. Wearne, Emre Tezgel, Callum Tripp

Accrington Stanley Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jay Bagueloc'rich, Jake Bickerstaff, Josh Woods, Radek Vítek, Joseph Gubbins, Connor O'Brien, Dan Martin, Brad Hills, Benjamin Woods, Jack Nolan, Tommy Leigh

  • Substitutes: Seamus Conneely, Alex Henderson, Seb Quirk, Jack McIntyre, Aaron Pickles, Leslie Adekoya, Kelvin Mellor

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Milton Keynes Dons, the chance that we have calculated is 52.66%. This is based on old statistics from Milton Keynes Dons combined with the statistics from Accrington Stanley. The chance that Accrington Stanley will win the match, we have calculated at 24.15%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.19%.

Advertisement