Crewe Alexandra vs Crawley Town, 2024-02-10T15:00:00.000Z

Crewe Alexandra vs Crawley Town
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Crewe Alexandra crest
1 : 0
Crawley Town crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 10, 2024
Alexandra Stadium
M. Coy

Attacking Momentum

Crewe Alexandra crestCrawley Town crest

Events

11'
YELLOWCARD icon
Aaron Rowe
13'
YELLOWCARD icon
Adam Campbell
13'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Campbell
16'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ryan Cooney
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lewis Billington
(Ryan Cooney)
54'
YELLOWCARD icon
Corey Addai
61'
GOAL icon
Rio Adebisi
(Lewis Billington)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Charlie Kirk
(Shilow Tracey)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lewis Leigh
(Matus Holicek)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Courtney Baker-Richardson
(Elliott Nevitt)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ronan Darcy
(Adam Campbell)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jeremy Kelly
(Harry Forster)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ade Adeyemo
(Nick Tsaroulla)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josh Austerfield
(Aaron Rowe)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Luke Offord
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lewis Leigh
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
52%
48%
Shots On Target
1
3
Shots Off Target
6
5
Shots Blocked
3
1
Corners
7
5
Fouls
10
14
Yellow Cards
4
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Crewe Alexandra logo
Crewe Alexandra
4-1-4-1
Crawley Town logo
Crawley Town
3-4-3
1
Harvey Davies
6
Luke Offord
12
Ed Turns
5
Mickey Demetriou
2
Ryan Cooney
17
Matus Holicek
8
Conor Thomas
3
Rio Adebisi
10
Shilow Tracey
21
Aaron Rowe
20
Elliott Nevitt
1
Corey Addai
5
Harry Ransom
3
Dion Conroy
6
Laurence Maguire
25
Nick Tsaroulla
30
Will Wright
4
Liam Kelly
14
Harry Forster
8
Klaidi Lolos
9
Danilo Orsi-Dadomo
28
Adam Campbell
Crewe Alexandra
25
Josh Austerfield
28
Lewis Billington
9
Courtney Baker-Richardson
30
Charlie Kirk
33
Calum Agius
14
Lewis Leigh
27
Kieren Westwood
Crawley Town
13
Ryan Sandford
2
Kellan Gordon
22
Ade Adeyemo
19
Jeremy Kelly
12
Mustapha Olagunju
11
Jack Roles
10
Ronan Darcy
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
41.06%
X
24.93%
2
34.02%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
61.15%
No
38.85%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.82%
No
19.18%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
58.81%
No
41.19%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
36.63%
No
63.37%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
21.24%
No
78.76%

About the football match Crewe Alexandra against Crawley Town

On Saturday February 10, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Crewe Alexandra and Crawley Town will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant Alexandra Stadium, the home turf of Crewe Alexandra. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Crewe Alexandra Lineup

  • Starting XI: Ryan Cooney, Aaron Rowe, Matus Holicek, Luke Offord, Mickey Demetriou, Conor Thomas, Rio Adebisi, Harvey Davies, Ed Turns, Shilow Tracey, Elliott Nevitt

  • Substitutes: Josh Austerfield, Lewis Billington, Courtney Baker-Richardson, Charlie Kirk, Calum Agius, Lewis Leigh, Kieren Westwood

Crawley Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Adam Campbell, Liam Kelly, Harry Forster, Danilo Orsi-Dadomo, Harry Ransom, Dion Conroy, Laurence Maguire, Nick Tsaroulla, Klaidi Lolos, Will Wright, Corey Addai

  • Substitutes: Ryan Sandford, Kellan Gordon, Ade Adeyemo, Jeremy Kelly, Mustapha Olagunju, Jack Roles, Ronan Darcy

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Crewe Alexandra, the chance that we have calculated is 41.06%. This is based on old statistics from Crewe Alexandra combined with the statistics from Crawley Town. The chance that Crawley Town will win the match, we have calculated at 34.02%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.93%.

Advertisement