Barrow vs Milton Keynes Dons, 2024-02-03T15:00:00.000Z

Barrow vs Milton Keynes Dons
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Barrow crest
1 : 0
Milton Keynes Dons crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 3, 2024
The Dunes Hotel Stadium
T. Reeves

Attacking Momentum

Barrow crestMilton Keynes Dons crest

Events

38'
YELLOWCARD icon
Niall Canavan
51'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jordan Williams
53'
YELLOWCARD icon
Joe Tomlinson
55'
YELLOWCARD icon
George Ray
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Emre Tezgel
(Ellis Harrison)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ben Whitfield
(Dom Telford)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Robbie Gotts
(Dean Campbell)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ethan Robson
(Dan Kemp)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tom White
(Sam Foley)
78'
GOAL icon
Cole Stockton
(Ben Whitfield)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jamie Proctor
(Cole Stockton)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
David Worrall
(Luca Stephenson)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
K. Lofthouse
(Daniel Harvie)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Paul Farman
51'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jordan Williams
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
40%
60%
Shots On Target
6
4
Shots Off Target
7
2
Shots Blocked
2
2
Corners
6
8
Fouls
7
13
Offsides
2
5
Yellow Cards
3
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Barrow logo
Barrow
3-5-2
Milton Keynes Dons logo
Milton Keynes Dons
3-4-2-1
1
Paul Farman
17
James Chester
5
George Ray
6
Niall Canavan
18
Luca Stephenson
8
Kian Spence
4
Dean Campbell
16
Sam Foley
11
Elliot Newby
19
Dom Telford
23
Cole Stockton
33
Filip Marschall
6
Jordan Williams
5
Warren O'Hora
3
Dean Lewington
14
Joe Tomlinson
11
Jack Payne
50
Lewis Bate
21
Daniel Harvie
8
Alex Gilbey
27
Dan Kemp
9
Ellis Harrison
Barrow
12
Josh Lillis
13
Tom White
9
Jamie Proctor
15
Robbie Gotts
7
David Worrall
34
Ben Whitfield
Milton Keynes Dons
32
Michael Kelly
19
Brooklyn Ilunga
17
Ethan Robson
15
Tommy Smith
29
K. Lofthouse
34
Callum Tripp
22
Emre Tezgel
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
43.35%
X
26.41%
2
30.25%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.81%
No
49.19%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
72.39%
No
27.61%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
47.04%
No
52.96%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
25.76%
No
74.24%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
13.75%
No
86.25%

About the football match Barrow against Milton Keynes Dons

On Saturday February 3, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Barrow and Milton Keynes Dons will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant The Dunes Hotel Stadium, the home turf of Barrow. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Barrow Lineup

  • Starting XI: James Chester, Sam Foley, Kian Spence, Dean Campbell, Luca Stephenson, Cole Stockton, Dom Telford, Elliot Newby, Paul Farman, Niall Canavan, George Ray

  • Substitutes: Josh Lillis, Tom White, Jamie Proctor, Robbie Gotts, David Worrall, Ben Whitfield

Milton Keynes Dons Lineup

  • Starting XI: Filip Marschall, Dean Lewington, Jordan Williams, Daniel Harvie, Warren O'Hora, Joe Tomlinson, Alex Gilbey, Jack Payne, Lewis Bate, Ellis Harrison, Dan Kemp

  • Substitutes: Michael Kelly, Brooklyn Ilunga, Ethan Robson, Tommy Smith, K. Lofthouse, Callum Tripp, Emre Tezgel

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Barrow, the chance that we have calculated is 43.35%. This is based on old statistics from Barrow combined with the statistics from Milton Keynes Dons. The chance that Milton Keynes Dons will win the match, we have calculated at 30.25%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.41%.

Advertisement