Notts County vs Barrow, 2024-01-27T15:00:00.000Z

Notts County vs Barrow
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Notts County crest
1 : 1
Barrow crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday January 27, 2024
Meadow Lane Stadium
A. Chilowicz

Attacking Momentum

Notts County crestBarrow crest

Events

20'
YELLOWCARD icon
George Ray
22'
GOAL icon
Kian Spence
24'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sam Foley
45'
GOAL icon
Aaron Nemane
(Jodi Jones)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Emile Acquah
(Cole Stockton)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ben Whitfield
(Dom Telford)
70'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dean Campbell
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sam Austin
(Scott Robertson)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Robbie Gotts
(Sam Foley)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tom White
(Dean Campbell)
77'
YELLOWCARD icon
Luca Stephenson
79'
YELLOWCARD icon
Aden Baldwin
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
David Worrall
(Luca Stephenson)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
80%
20%
Shots On Target
1
3
Shots Off Target
5
4
Shots Blocked
3
5
Corners
6
8
Fouls
10
11
Offsides
0
5
Yellow Cards
1
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

Notts County logo
Notts County
3-4-2-1
Barrow logo
Barrow
3-5-2
26
Aidan Stone
2
Richard Brindley
4
Kyle Cameron
15
Aden Baldwin
11
Aaron Nemane
16
John Bostock
20
Scott Robertson
10
Jodi Jones
7
Daniel Crowley
17
David McGoldrick
9
Macaulay Langstaff
1
Paul Farman
17
James Chester
5
George Ray
6
Niall Canavan
16
Sam Foley
8
Kian Spence
4
Dean Campbell
18
Luca Stephenson
11
Elliot Newby
19
Dom Telford
23
Cole Stockton
Notts County
31
Luca Ashby-Hammond
14
Will Randall
32
Jaden Warner
5
Connell Rawlinson
8
Sam Austin
21
Tobi Adebayo-Rowling
6
Jim O'Brien
Barrow
34
Ben Whitfield
15
Robbie Gotts
20
Emile Acquah
7
David Worrall
24
Rory Feely
13
Tom White
12
Josh Lillis
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
49.19%
X
20.99%
2
29.82%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
66.92%
No
33.08%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
86.26%
No
13.74%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
68.88%
No
31.12%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
45.87%
No
54.13%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
30.02%
No
69.98%

About the football match Notts County against Barrow

On Saturday January 27, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Notts County and Barrow will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant Meadow Lane Stadium, the home turf of Notts County. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Notts County Lineup

  • Starting XI: Aden Baldwin, Daniel Crowley, Aaron Nemane, Aidan Stone, Scott Robertson, Kyle Cameron, Richard Brindley, John Bostock, Jodi Jones, David McGoldrick, Macaulay Langstaff

  • Substitutes: Luca Ashby-Hammond, Will Randall, Jaden Warner, Connell Rawlinson, Sam Austin, Tobi Adebayo-Rowling, Jim O'Brien

Barrow Lineup

  • Starting XI: Luca Stephenson, Dom Telford, Dean Campbell, Niall Canavan, Sam Foley, Elliot Newby, Paul Farman, James Chester, Cole Stockton, Kian Spence, George Ray

  • Substitutes: Ben Whitfield, Robbie Gotts, Emile Acquah, David Worrall, Rory Feely, Tom White, Josh Lillis

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Notts County, the chance that we have calculated is 49.19%. This is based on old statistics from Notts County combined with the statistics from Barrow. The chance that Barrow will win the match, we have calculated at 29.82%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 20.99%.

Advertisement