Crewe Alexandra vs Salford City, 2024-01-27T15:00:00.000Z

Crewe Alexandra vs Salford City
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Crewe Alexandra crest
2 : 3
Salford City crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday January 27, 2024
Alexandra Stadium
Stephen Parkinson

Attacking Momentum

Crewe Alexandra crestSalford City crest

Events

4'
GOAL icon
Matt Smith
(Luke Bolton)
23'
YELLOWCARD icon
Declan John
27'
YELLOWCARD icon
Aaron Rowe
40'
YELLOWCARD icon
Luke Garbutt
44'
GOAL icon
Aaron Rowe
(Conor Thomas)
45'
GOAL icon
Elliott Nevitt
(Lewis Billington)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kelly N'Mai
(Junior Luamba)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Liam Shephard
(Declan John)
55'
GOAL icon
Matt Smith
(Luke Garbutt)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Courtney Baker-Richardson
(Christopher Long)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ryan Cooney
(Lewis Billington)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Callum Hendry
(Conor McAleny)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Matthew Lund
(Ryan Watson)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Matus Holicek
(Aaron Rowe)
85'
GOAL icon
Matt Smith
(Matthew Lund)
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Matthew Lund
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lewis Leigh
(Josh Austerfield)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Callum Hendry
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
52%
48%
Shots On Target
3
6
Shots Off Target
5
3
Shots Blocked
3
9
Corners
2
5
Fouls
10
16
Offsides
2
3
Yellow Cards
1
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

Crewe Alexandra logo
Crewe Alexandra
4-1-4-1
Salford City logo
Salford City
4-3-3
13
Tom Booth
28
Lewis Billington
6
Luke Offord
5
Mickey Demetriou
3
Rio Adebisi
25
Josh Austerfield
10
Shilow Tracey
21
Aaron Rowe
8
Conor Thomas
7
Christopher Long
20
Elliott Nevitt
1
Alex Cairns
3
Declan John
42
Theo Vassell
16
Curtis Tilt
29
Luke Garbutt
7
Ryan Watson
6
Elliot Watt
54
Junior Luamba
24
Luke Bolton
17
Matt Smith
3
18
Conor McAleny
Crewe Alexandra
16
Charlie Colkett
14
Lewis Leigh
1
Harvey Davies
9
Courtney Baker-Richardson
17
Matus Holicek
2
Ryan Cooney
Salford City
9
Callum Hendry
30
Kelly N'Mai
11
Connor McLennan
31
Joel Torrance
32
Liam Shephard
5
Adrian Mariappa
8
Matthew Lund
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
38.34%
X
24.41%
2
37.25%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
59.84%
No
40.16%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.57%
No
20.43%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
57.91%
No
42.09%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.69%
No
65.31%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.62%
No
80.38%

About the football match Crewe Alexandra against Salford City

On Saturday January 27, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Crewe Alexandra and Salford City will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant Alexandra Stadium, the home turf of Crewe Alexandra. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Crewe Alexandra Lineup

  • Starting XI: Conor Thomas, Aaron Rowe, Mickey Demetriou, Luke Offord, Christopher Long, Rio Adebisi, Josh Austerfield, Tom Booth, Elliott Nevitt, Lewis Billington, Shilow Tracey

  • Substitutes: Charlie Colkett, Lewis Leigh, Harvey Davies, Courtney Baker-Richardson, Matus Holicek, Ryan Cooney

Salford City Lineup

  • Starting XI: Theo Vassell, Elliot Watt, Declan John, Ryan Watson, Conor McAleny, Junior Luamba, Matt Smith, Curtis Tilt, Alex Cairns, Luke Bolton, Luke Garbutt

  • Substitutes: Callum Hendry, Kelly N'Mai, Connor McLennan, Joel Torrance, Liam Shephard, Adrian Mariappa, Matthew Lund

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Crewe Alexandra, the chance that we have calculated is 38.34%. This is based on old statistics from Crewe Alexandra combined with the statistics from Salford City. The chance that Salford City will win the match, we have calculated at 37.25%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.41%.

Advertisement