Bradford City vs Doncaster Rovers, 2024-03-05T19:45:00.000Z

Bradford City vs Doncaster Rovers
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Bradford City crest
1 : 1
Doncaster Rovers crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday March 5, 2024
The Utilita Energy Stadium
B. Atkinson

Attacking Momentum

Bradford City crestDoncaster Rovers crest

Events

17'
YELLOWCARD icon
Clarke Oduor
28'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sam Stubbs
30'
YELLOWCARD icon
James Maxwell
32'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kevin McDonald
0'
YELLOWCARD icon
Graham Alexander
41'
YELLOWCARD icon
Owen Bailey
42'
YELLOWCARD icon
Harrison Biggins
45'
GOAL icon
Luke Molyneux
(Harrison Biggins)
61'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jonathan Tomkinson
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lewis Richards
(Kevin McDonald)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tyler Smith
(Tyreik Wright)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adam Wilson
(Calum Kavanagh)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Zain Westbrooke
(Harrison Biggins)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Harry Chapman
(Sam Stubbs)
84'
GOAL icon
Tyler Smith
(Harry Chapman)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tommy Rowe
(Matthew Craig)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Adam Wilson
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Thimothee Lo-Tutala
18'
YELLOWCARD icon
Grant McCann
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
3
5
Shots Off Target
2
6
Shots Blocked
1
3
Corners
1
10
Fouls
15
7
Offsides
3
0
Yellow Cards
5
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

Bradford City logo
Bradford City
3-4-2-1
Doncaster Rovers logo
Doncaster Rovers
4-2-3-1
1
Sam Walker
31
Jonathan Tomkinson
15
Sam Stubbs
18
Ciaran Kelly
2
Brad Halliday
26
Kevin McDonald
12
Clarke Oduor
11
Alex Gilliead
36
Tyreik Wright
8
Calum Kavanagh
9
Andy Cook
15
Thimothee Lo-Tutala
2
Jamie Sterry
4
Tom Anderson
6
Richard Wood
3
James Maxwell
17
Owen Bailey
37
Matthew Craig
47
Hakeeb Adelakun
14
Harrison Biggins
7
Luke Molyneux
20
Joe Ironside
Bradford City
20
Harry Chapman
23
Bobby Pointon
13
Colin Doyle
14
Tyler Smith
32
Lewis Richards
33
Adam Wilson
3
Liam Ridehalgh
Doncaster Rovers
10
Tommy Rowe
12
Louis Jones
5
Joseph Olowu
24
Zain Westbrooke
36
Maxime Biamou
21
Kyle Hurst
40
Billy Waters
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
48.52%
X
25.66%
2
25.82%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
51.49%
No
48.51%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
73.12%
No
26.88%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
48.65%
No
51.35%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
26.48%
No
73.52%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
14.67%
No
85.33%

About the football match Bradford City against Doncaster Rovers

On Tuesday March 5, 2024, precisely at 2:45 PM, Bradford City and Doncaster Rovers will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant The Utilita Energy Stadium, the home turf of Bradford City. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Bradford City Lineup

  • Starting XI: Ciaran Kelly, Sam Stubbs, Jonathan Tomkinson, Brad Halliday, Alex Gilliead, Calum Kavanagh, Clarke Oduor, Tyreik Wright, Sam Walker, Andy Cook, Kevin McDonald

  • Substitutes: Harry Chapman, Bobby Pointon, Colin Doyle, Tyler Smith, Lewis Richards, Adam Wilson, Liam Ridehalgh

Doncaster Rovers Lineup

  • Starting XI: Hakeeb Adelakun, Harrison Biggins, Jamie Sterry, Richard Wood, Tom Anderson, Thimothee Lo-Tutala, Luke Molyneux, Owen Bailey, James Maxwell, Joe Ironside, Matthew Craig

  • Substitutes: Tommy Rowe, Louis Jones, Joseph Olowu, Zain Westbrooke, Maxime Biamou, Kyle Hurst, Billy Waters

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Bradford City, the chance that we have calculated is 48.52%. This is based on old statistics from Bradford City combined with the statistics from Doncaster Rovers. The chance that Doncaster Rovers will win the match, we have calculated at 25.82%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.66%.

Advertisement