Crewe Alexandra vs Swindon Town, 2024-01-13T15:00:00.000Z

Crewe Alexandra vs Swindon Town
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Crewe Alexandra crest
2 : 1
Swindon Town crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday January 13, 2024
Alexandra Stadium
Leigh Doughty

Attacking Momentum

Crewe Alexandra crestSwindon Town crest

Events

13'
GOAL icon
Elliott Nevitt
(Aaron Rowe)
17'
YELLOWCARD icon
Liam Kinsella
20'
YELLOWCARD icon
Harrison Minturn
30'
GOAL icon
Charlie Austin
34'
YELLOWCARD icon
Charlie Austin
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Frazer Blake-Tracy
(Tom Brewitt)
56'
YELLOWCARD icon
Conor Thomas
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rushian Hepburn-Murphy
(Paul Glatzel)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jake Cain
(Dawson Devoy)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Shilow Tracey
(Joe White)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Courtney Baker-Richardson
(Christopher Long)
71'
GOAL icon
Courtney Baker-Richardson
72'
YELLOWCARD icon
Aaron Rowe
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
George McEachran
(Saidou Khan)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lewis Leigh
(Aaron Rowe)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Elliott Nevitt
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
52%
48%
Shots On Target
5
3
Shots Off Target
4
3
Shots Blocked
2
5
Corners
3
8
Fouls
7
9
Offsides
4
1
Yellow Cards
3
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Crewe Alexandra logo
Crewe Alexandra
5-3-2
Swindon Town logo
Swindon Town
3-4-1-2
13
Tom Booth
28
Lewis Billington
15
Connor O'Riordan
6
Luke Offord
5
Mickey Demetriou
3
Rio Adebisi
21
Aaron Rowe
30
Joe White
8
Conor Thomas
20
Elliott Nevitt
7
Christopher Long
1
Jack Bycroft
22
Udoka Godwin-Malife
12
Tom Brewitt
31
Harrison Minturn
28
Tyrese Shade
23
Liam Kinsella
8
Saidou Khan
17
William Kokolo
20
Dawson Devoy
9
Paul Glatzel
32
Charlie Austin
Crewe Alexandra
1
Harvey Davies
16
Charlie Colkett
2
Ryan Cooney
9
Courtney Baker-Richardson
10
Shilow Tracey
29
Zak Down
14
Lewis Leigh
Swindon Town
26
Anton Dworzak
44
Lewis Ward
5
Frazer Blake-Tracy
6
George McEachran
11
Rushian Hepburn-Murphy
16
Jake Cain
42
Josh Keyes
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
39.03%
X
24.79%
2
36.18%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.84%
No
42.16%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.71%
No
21.29%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
55.95%
No
44.05%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.58%
No
65.42%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.95%
No
80.05%

About the football match Crewe Alexandra against Swindon Town

On Saturday January 13, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Crewe Alexandra and Swindon Town will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant Alexandra Stadium, the home turf of Crewe Alexandra. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Crewe Alexandra Lineup

  • Starting XI: Rio Adebisi, Connor O'Riordan, Lewis Billington, Elliott Nevitt, Aaron Rowe, Luke Offord, Mickey Demetriou, Christopher Long, Tom Booth, Conor Thomas, Joe White

  • Substitutes: Harvey Davies, Charlie Colkett, Ryan Cooney, Courtney Baker-Richardson, Shilow Tracey, Zak Down, Lewis Leigh

Swindon Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Udoka Godwin-Malife, Dawson Devoy, Charlie Austin, Harrison Minturn, Liam Kinsella, William Kokolo, Saidou Khan, Tyrese Shade, Tom Brewitt, Paul Glatzel, Jack Bycroft

  • Substitutes: Anton Dworzak, Lewis Ward, Frazer Blake-Tracy, George McEachran, Rushian Hepburn-Murphy, Jake Cain, Josh Keyes

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Crewe Alexandra, the chance that we have calculated is 39.03%. This is based on old statistics from Crewe Alexandra combined with the statistics from Swindon Town. The chance that Swindon Town will win the match, we have calculated at 36.18%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.79%.

Advertisement