Notts County vs Sutton United, 2024-02-27T19:45:00.000Z

Notts County vs Sutton United
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Notts County crest
3 : 4
Sutton United crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday February 27, 2024
Meadow Lane Stadium
O. Yates

Attacking Momentum

Notts County crestSutton United crest

Events

6'
GOAL icon
Ryan Jackson
(Stephen Duke-McKenna)
13'
PENALTY icon
Macaulay Langstaff
16'
GOAL icon
Harry Smith
22'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sashiel Adom-Malaki
31'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ben Goodliffe
33'
GOAL icon
Daniel Crowley
(Jodi Jones)
44'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Connell Rawlinson
(Jaden Warner)
51'
YELLOWCARD icon
Charlie Lakin
64'
GOAL icon
Oliver Sanderson
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Craig Clay
(Craig Eastmond)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Christian N'Guessan
(Stephen Duke-McKenna)
68'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jim O'Brien
70'
GOAL icon
Daniel Crowley
(Scott Robertson)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
John Bostock
(Jim O'Brien)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alassana Jatta
(Sam Austin)
77'
PENALTY icon
Charlie Lakin
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josh Coley
(Sashiel Adom-Malaki)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Deon Moore
(Oliver Sanderson)
81'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sam Hart
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Craig Clay
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
66%
34%
Shots On Target
7
7
Shots Off Target
2
8
Shots Blocked
4
4
Corners
4
9
Fouls
6
12
Offsides
2
4
Yellow Cards
1
5
Advertisement

Line-ups

Notts County logo
Notts County
3-4-2-1
Sutton United logo
Sutton United
3-4-1-2
31
Luca Ashby-Hammond
32
Jaden Warner
15
Aden Baldwin
4
Kyle Cameron
11
Aaron Nemane
6
Jim O'Brien
20
Scott Robertson
8
Sam Austin
7
Daniel Crowley
2
10
Jodi Jones
9
Macaulay Langstaff
25
Steve Arnold
22
Joe Kizzi
5
Ben Goodliffe
42
Sam Hart
23
Ryan Jackson
15
Craig Eastmond
31
Charlie Lakin
3
Sashiel Adom-Malaki
50
Stephen Duke-McKenna
38
Oliver Sanderson
9
Harry Smith
Notts County
29
Alassana Jatta
23
Adam Chicksen
44
Charlie Colkett
5
Connell Rawlinson
1
Sam Slocombe
16
John Bostock
28
Lewis Macari
Sutton United
30
Matt Kerbey
16
Craig Clay
27
Deon Moore
8
Christian N'Guessan
39
Jay Williams
7
Josh Coley
35
Jack Taylor
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
59.73%
X
19.83%
2
20.45%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
60.11%
No
39.89%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
84.11%
No
15.89%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
65.06%
No
34.94%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
42.79%
No
57.21%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
27.62%
No
72.38%

About the football match Notts County against Sutton United

On Tuesday February 27, 2024, precisely at 2:45 PM, Notts County and Sutton United will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant Meadow Lane Stadium, the home turf of Notts County. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Notts County Lineup

  • Starting XI: Sam Austin, Kyle Cameron, Jim O'Brien, Daniel Crowley, Aaron Nemane, Scott Robertson, Jodi Jones, Jaden Warner, Aden Baldwin, Luca Ashby-Hammond, Macaulay Langstaff

  • Substitutes: Alassana Jatta, Adam Chicksen, Charlie Colkett, Connell Rawlinson, Sam Slocombe, John Bostock, Lewis Macari

Sutton United Lineup

  • Starting XI: Oliver Sanderson, Sam Hart, Harry Smith, Steve Arnold, Stephen Duke-McKenna, Joe Kizzi, Sashiel Adom-Malaki, Ryan Jackson, Ben Goodliffe, Craig Eastmond, Charlie Lakin

  • Substitutes: Matt Kerbey, Craig Clay, Deon Moore, Christian N'Guessan, Jay Williams, Josh Coley, Jack Taylor

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Notts County, the chance that we have calculated is 59.73%. This is based on old statistics from Notts County combined with the statistics from Sutton United. The chance that Sutton United will win the match, we have calculated at 20.45%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 19.83%.

Advertisement