Barrow vs Newport County, 2024-03-23T15:00:00.000Z

Barrow vs Newport County
League Two logo
League Two
GB-UKM flagEngland
Barrow crest
1 : 0
Newport County crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 23, 2024
The Dunes Hotel Stadium
B. Speedie

Attacking Momentum

Barrow crestNewport County crest

Events

20'
GOAL icon
Cole Stockton
(Dom Telford)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Maxted
(N. Townsend)
65'
YELLOWCARD icon
L. Payne
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
O. Zanzala
(S. Palmer-Houlden)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luca Stephenson
(Tyrell Warren)
72'
YELLOWCARD icon
George Ray
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Emile Acquah
(Cole Stockton)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Elliot Newby
(Ben Whitfield)
76'
YELLOWCARD icon
H. Bright
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
L. Jephcott
(L. Payne)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sam Foley
(Dom Telford)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Waite
(H. Charsley)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
David Worrall
(Robbie Gotts)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
49%
51%
Shots On Target
3
5
Shots Off Target
10
4
Shots Blocked
5
3
Corners
5
4
Fouls
12
16
Offsides
9
3
Yellow Cards
1
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Barrow logo
Barrow
3-5-2
Newport County logo
Newport County
3-5-2
1
Paul Farman
5
George Ray
17
James Chester
24
Rory Feely
21
Tyrell Warren
8
Kian Spence
4
Dean Campbell
15
Robbie Gotts
34
Ben Whitfield
23
Cole Stockton
19
Dom Telford
1
N. Townsend
14
H. Bright
17
S. Bennett
23
K. Jameson
2
L. Payne
20
H. Charsley
24
A. Wildig
8
B. Morris
3
A. Lewis
7
W. Evans
30
S. Palmer-Houlden
Barrow
11
Elliot Newby
16
Sam Foley
18
Luca Stephenson
7
David Worrall
12
Josh Lillis
20
Emile Acquah
Newport County
33
M. Bondswell
31
L. Jephcott
18
K. Rai
11
J. Waite
10
O. Zanzala
26
J. Maxted
41
Nelson Sanca
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
51.47%
X
25.26%
2
23.27%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.34%
No
49.66%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
72.32%
No
27.68%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
46.57%
No
53.43%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
25.46%
No
74.54%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
14.16%
No
85.84%

About the football match Barrow against Newport County

On Saturday March 23, 2024, precisely at 11:00 AM, Barrow and Newport County will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League Two. This encounter will take place at the significant The Dunes Hotel Stadium, the home turf of Barrow. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Barrow Lineup

  • Starting XI: George Ray, Dean Campbell, Rory Feely, Kian Spence, Cole Stockton, Dom Telford, Tyrell Warren, Paul Farman, Robbie Gotts, Ben Whitfield, James Chester

  • Substitutes: Elliot Newby, Sam Foley, Luca Stephenson, David Worrall, Josh Lillis, Emile Acquah

Newport County Lineup

  • Starting XI: K. Jameson, H. Bright, A. Wildig, L. Payne, S. Bennett, S. Palmer-Houlden, W. Evans, H. Charsley, N. Townsend, B. Morris, A. Lewis

  • Substitutes: M. Bondswell, L. Jephcott, K. Rai, J. Waite, O. Zanzala, J. Maxted, Nelson Sanca

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Barrow, the chance that we have calculated is 51.47%. This is based on old statistics from Barrow combined with the statistics from Newport County. The chance that Newport County will win the match, we have calculated at 23.27%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.26%.

Advertisement