Peterborough United vs Northampton Town, 2024-03-05T19:45:00.000Z

Peterborough United vs Northampton Town
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Peterborough United crest
5 : 1
Northampton Town crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday March 5, 2024
Weston Homes Stadium
C. Hicks

Attacking Momentum

Peterborough United crestNorthampton Town crest

Events

9'
GOAL icon
Jon Guthrie
(Marc Leonard)
25'
GOAL icon
Ephron Mason-Clarke
(Jadel Katongo)
28'
GOAL icon
Kwame Poku
(Jadel Katongo)
39'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kieron Bowie
45'
GOAL icon
Joel Randall
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Louis Appéré
(Shaun McWilliams)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Liam Moore
(Jack Sowerby)
59'
GOAL icon
Hector Kyprianou
64'
GOAL icon
Josh Knight
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ryan De Havilland
(Hector Kyprianou)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Emmanuel Monthe
(Sam Hoskins)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
David Ajiboye
(Kwame Poku)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tyreece Simpson
(Kieron Bowie)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tony Springett
(Sam Sherring)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Malik Mothersille
(Ricky Jade-Jones)
75'
YELLOWCARD icon
Malik Mothersille
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Romoney Crichlow
(Josh Knight)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Michael Olakigbe
(Ephron Mason-Clarke)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
65%
35%
Shots On Target
6
1
Shots Off Target
3
0
Shots Blocked
7
4
Corners
4
2
Fouls
3
11
Offsides
6
0
Yellow Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Peterborough United logo
Peterborough United
4-2-3-1
Northampton Town logo
Northampton Town
4-2-3-1
21
Jed Steer
2
Jadel Katongo
5
Josh Knight
4
Ronnie Edwards
3
Harrison Burrows
22
Hector Kyprianou
27
Archie Collins
11
Kwame Poku
14
Joel Randall
10
Ephron Mason-Clarke
17
Ricky Jade-Jones
31
Louie Moulden
23
William Hondermarck
6
Sam Sherring
5
Jon Guthrie
33
Patrick Brough
17
Shaun McWilliams
4
Jack Sowerby
11
Mitchell Pinnock
21
Marc Leonard
7
Sam Hoskins
19
Kieron Bowie
Peterborough United
9
Jonson Clarke-Harris
1
Nicholas Bilokapic
15
Michael Olakigbe
18
Malik Mothersille
8
Ryan De Havilland
6
Romoney Crichlow
16
David Ajiboye
Northampton Town
16
Tyreece Simpson
8
Ben Fox
12
Emmanuel Monthe
28
Tony Springett
26
Liam Moore
9
Louis Appéré
36
James Dadge
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
64.36%
X
19.11%
2
16.53%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
58.4%
No
41.6%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
84.38%
No
15.62%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
63.75%
No
36.25%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
41.56%
No
58.44%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
28%
No
72%

About the football match Peterborough United against Northampton Town

On Tuesday March 5, 2024, precisely at 2:45 PM, Peterborough United and Northampton Town will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant Weston Homes Stadium, the home turf of Peterborough United. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Peterborough United Lineup

  • Starting XI: Hector Kyprianou, Jadel Katongo, Ephron Mason-Clarke, Joel Randall, Josh Knight, Jed Steer, Archie Collins, Ricky Jade-Jones, Harrison Burrows, Ronnie Edwards, Kwame Poku

  • Substitutes: Jonson Clarke-Harris, Nicholas Bilokapic, Michael Olakigbe, Malik Mothersille, Ryan De Havilland, Romoney Crichlow, David Ajiboye

Northampton Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Sam Sherring, Shaun McWilliams, Louie Moulden, William Hondermarck, Marc Leonard, Jack Sowerby, Sam Hoskins, Patrick Brough, Kieron Bowie, Mitchell Pinnock, Jon Guthrie

  • Substitutes: Tyreece Simpson, Ben Fox, Emmanuel Monthe, Tony Springett, Liam Moore, Louis Appéré, James Dadge

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Peterborough United, the chance that we have calculated is 64.36%. This is based on old statistics from Peterborough United combined with the statistics from Northampton Town. The chance that Northampton Town will win the match, we have calculated at 16.53%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 19.11%.

Advertisement