Wycombe Wanderers vs Cheltenham Town, 2024-02-27T19:45:00.000Z

Wycombe Wanderers vs Cheltenham Town
League One logo
League One
GB-UKM flagEngland
Wycombe Wanderers crest
2 : 0
Cheltenham Town crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday February 27, 2024
Adams Park
Scott Tallis

Attacking Momentum

Wycombe Wanderers crestCheltenham Town crest

Events

52'
MISSED_PENALTY icon
Freddie Potts
(Freddie Potts)
54'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josh Harrop
(Ben Williams)
54'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aidan Keena
(George Lloyd)
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Liam Kinsella
(Elliot Bonds)
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jordan Thomas
(Liam Sercombe)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josh Scowen
(Freddie Potts)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
David Wheeler
(Kieran Sadlier)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Andy Smith
(Jack Shepherd)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Richard Kone
(Sam Vokes)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bez Lubala
(Dale Taylor)
85'
YELLOWCARD icon
Andy Smith
86'
GOAL icon
Joe Low
(David Wheeler)
89'
GOAL icon
Bez Lubala
(Luke Leahy)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
52%
48%
Shots On Target
8
0
Shots Off Target
10
4
Shots Blocked
8
4
Corners
7
6
Fouls
9
12
Offsides
3
1
Yellow Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Wycombe Wanderers logo
Wycombe Wanderers
4-2-3-1
Cheltenham Town logo
Cheltenham Town
3-5-2
25
Franco Ravizzoli
2
Jack Grimmer
17
Joe Low
6
Ryan Tafazolli
10
Luke Leahy
8
Matt Butcher
19
Freddie Potts
12
Garath McCleary
20
Dale Taylor
23
Kieran Sadlier
9
Sam Vokes
1
Luke Southwood
33
Curtis Davies
14
Jack Shepherd
6
Lewis Freestone
2
Sean Long
23
Elliot Bonds
34
Tom Pett
8
Liam Sercombe
3
Ben Williams
19
George Lloyd
9
Matty Taylor
Wycombe Wanderers
29
Nathan Shepperd
4
Josh Scowen
24
Richard Kone
7
David Wheeler
22
Nigel Lonwijk
28
Gideon Kodua
30
Bez Lubala
Cheltenham Town
7
Liam Kinsella
27
Jordan Thomas
5
Andy Smith
21
Jamie Pardington
26
Joe Nuttall
10
Aidan Keena
25
Josh Harrop
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
54.66%
X
24.84%
2
20.5%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.16%
No
49.84%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.19%
No
25.81%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
48.85%
No
51.15%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
27.03%
No
72.97%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.19%
No
84.81%

About the football match Wycombe Wanderers against Cheltenham Town

On Tuesday February 27, 2024, precisely at 2:45 PM, Wycombe Wanderers and Cheltenham Town will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the League One. This encounter will take place at the significant Adams Park, the home turf of Wycombe Wanderers. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Wycombe Wanderers Lineup

  • Starting XI: Kieran Sadlier, Ryan Tafazolli, Freddie Potts, Joe Low, Jack Grimmer, Garath McCleary, Matt Butcher, Dale Taylor, Sam Vokes, Luke Leahy, Franco Ravizzoli

  • Substitutes: Nathan Shepperd, Josh Scowen, Richard Kone, David Wheeler, Nigel Lonwijk, Gideon Kodua, Bez Lubala

Cheltenham Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Luke Southwood, Jack Shepherd, Curtis Davies, Elliot Bonds, Liam Sercombe, Matty Taylor, Tom Pett, Lewis Freestone, Sean Long, George Lloyd, Ben Williams

  • Substitutes: Liam Kinsella, Jordan Thomas, Andy Smith, Jamie Pardington, Joe Nuttall, Aidan Keena, Josh Harrop

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Wycombe Wanderers, the chance that we have calculated is 54.66%. This is based on old statistics from Wycombe Wanderers combined with the statistics from Cheltenham Town. The chance that Cheltenham Town will win the match, we have calculated at 20.5%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.84%.

Advertisement