Hillerød vs AaB, 2024-03-16T12:00:00.000Z

Hillerød vs AaB
First Division logo
First Division
DK flagDenmark
Hillerød crest
1 : 2
AaB crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 16, 2024
Right to Dream Park
J. Bæk

Attacking Momentum

Hillerød crestAaB crest

Events

4'
GOAL icon
Adrian Justinussen
(Tobias Arndal)
8'
GOAL icon
Mathias Jørgensen
(Oliver Ross)
15'
YELLOWCARD icon
Tobias Arndal
23'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mads Hoyer Julo
(Tobias Arndal)
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lars Kramer
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jakob Ahlmann
(Diego Caballo)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alessio Alicino
(Markus Bay)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Valdemar Schousboe
(Nicklas Bjerre Schmidt)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mads Bomholt
(Melker Widell)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Emmanuel Toku
(Oliver Ross)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Younes Bakiz
(Jubril Adedeji)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Richard Odada
(Daniel Ask)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gregers Arndal
(Lucas Böje-Larsen)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marco Bruhn
(Simon Sharif)
85'
GOAL icon
Kasper Jørgensen
(Lars Kramer)
87'
YELLOWCARD icon
Adrian Justinussen
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
60%
40%
Shots On Target
5
5
Shots Off Target
13
10
Shots Blocked
3
5
Corners
5
7
Fouls
7
7
Offsides
1
4
Yellow Cards
2
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Hillerød logo
Hillerød
4-2-3-1
AaB logo
AaB
4-3-3
38
Wiliam Lykke
18
Simon Sharif
5
Lucas Böje-Larsen
7
Jonathan Witt
2
Rasmus Møller
8
Tobias Arndal
19
Markus Bay
6
Marinus Due Grandt
12
Nicklas Bjerre Schmidt
17
Adrian Justinussen
81
Sebastian Pingel
22
Rody de Boer
8
Melker Widell
20
Kasper Jørgensen
26
Rasmus Thelander
4
Lars Kramer
14
Malthe Hojholt
15
Diego Caballo
18
Daniel Ask
30
Mathias Jørgensen
38
Oliver Ross
7
Jubril Adedeji
Hillerød
3
Anton Pedersen
4
Gregers Arndal
9
Valdemar Schousboe
11
Adam Ahmad
14
Solomon Opoku
15
Mads Hoyer Julo
30
Hjalte Dalsgaard
34
Alessio Alicino
90
Marco Bruhn
AaB
1
Josip Posavec
3
Jakob Ahlmann
10
Younes Bakiz
16
Richard Odada
17
Emmanuel Toku
24
André Alvarez Perez
32
Mads Bomholt
45
Nóel Atli Arnórsson
48
Kasper Davidsen
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
24.33%
X
21.35%
2
54.32%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
60.75%
No
39.25%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
82.49%
No
17.51%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
63.33%
No
36.67%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
40.04%
No
59.96%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
25.02%
No
74.98%

About the football match Hillerød against AaB

On Saturday March 16, 2024, precisely at 8:00 AM, Hillerød and AaB will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the First Division. This encounter will take place at the significant Right to Dream Park, the home turf of Hillerød. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Hillerød Lineup

  • Starting XI: Rasmus Møller, Lucas Böje-Larsen, Marinus Due Grandt, Jonathan Witt, Tobias Arndal, Nicklas Bjerre Schmidt, Adrian Justinussen, Simon Sharif, Markus Bay, Wiliam Lykke, Sebastian Pingel

  • Substitutes: Anton Pedersen, Gregers Arndal, Valdemar Schousboe, Adam Ahmad, Solomon Opoku, Mads Hoyer Julo, Hjalte Dalsgaard, Alessio Alicino, Marco Bruhn

AaB Lineup

  • Starting XI: Lars Kramer, Jubril Adedeji, Melker Widell, Malthe Hojholt, Diego Caballo, Daniel Ask, Kasper Jørgensen, Rody de Boer, Rasmus Thelander, Mathias Jørgensen, Oliver Ross

  • Substitutes: Josip Posavec, Jakob Ahlmann, Younes Bakiz, Richard Odada, Emmanuel Toku, André Alvarez Perez, Mads Bomholt, Nóel Atli Arnórsson, Kasper Davidsen

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is AaB, the chance that we have calculated is 54.32%. This is based on old statistics from AaB combined with the statistics from Hillerød. The chance that Hillerød will win the match, we have calculated at 24.33%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.35%.

Advertisement