SønderjyskE vs FC Helsingør, 2024-03-16T12:00:00.000Z

SønderjyskE vs FC Helsingør
First Division logo
First Division
DK flagDenmark
SønderjyskE crest
2 : 0
FC Helsingør crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 16, 2024
Sydbank Park
Patrick Remon Gammelholm

Attacking Momentum

SønderjyskE crestFC Helsingør crest

Events

21'
YELLOWCARD icon
Maxime Soulas
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Peter Christiansen
(Mads Agger)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Frederik Karlsen
(Tobias Elmelund)
57'
GOAL icon
Daníel Leó Grétarsson
(Kristall Máni Ingason)
64'
GOAL icon
Kristall Máni Ingason
(Rasmus Vinderslev)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Olti Hyseni
(Sören Andreasen)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dalton Wilkins
(Jacob Buus)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tobias Klysner Breuner
(José Gallegos)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mel Yannick Joel Agnero
(Sterling Yatéké)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Ylätupa
(Jacob Schoop)
75'
YELLOWCARD icon
L. Carlius
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tobias Sommer
(Troels Klöve)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alexander Hvid
(Monday Etim)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
S. Ylätupa
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
60%
40%
Shots On Target
10
0
Shots Off Target
6
3
Shots Blocked
2
2
Corners
5
2
Fouls
15
14
Offsides
1
2
Yellow Cards
1
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

SønderjyskE logo
SønderjyskE
4-2-3-1
FC Helsingør logo
FC Helsingør
4-2-3-1
1
Nicolai Flö
22
Andreas Oggesen
12
Maxime Soulas
4
Daníel Leó Grétarsson
21
Atli Barkarson
8
Troels Klöve
6
Rasmus Vinderslev
25
Mads Agger
10
Kristall Máni Ingason
17
José Gallegos
14
Sören Andreasen
1
Kasper Kristensen
4
Mikkel Knudsen
5
Lucas Larsen
44
Tobias Elmelund
6
Jakob Vadstrup
18
L. Carlius
88
Daniel Norouzi
39
Mathias Brems
20
Jacob Schoop
11
Monday Etim
19
Sterling Yatéké
SønderjyskE
13
Dalton Wilkins
16
Jonas Thorsen
18
Ivan Nikolov
20
Peter Christiansen
24
Olti Hyseni
26
Tobias Sommer
28
Jonas Dakir
32
Tobias Klysner Breuner
FC Helsingør
8
S. Ylätupa
9
Mel Yannick Joel Agnero
15
Rasmus Lindén
22
Frederik Karlsen
24
Ben Engdahl
25
Alexander Hvid
41
Stan van Bladeren
45
Nikolaj Bagger
68
Souheib Dhaflaoui
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
67.48%
X
18.31%
2
14.21%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
58.32%
No
41.68%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
84.69%
No
15.31%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
65.03%
No
34.97%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
44.4%
No
55.6%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
30.1%
No
69.9%

About the football match SønderjyskE against FC Helsingør

On Saturday March 16, 2024, precisely at 8:00 AM, SønderjyskE and FC Helsingør will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the First Division. This encounter will take place at the significant Sydbank Park, the home turf of SønderjyskE. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

SønderjyskE Lineup

  • Starting XI: Nicolai Flö, Daníel Leó Grétarsson, Rasmus Vinderslev, Troels Klöve, Kristall Máni Ingason, Maxime Soulas, Sören Andreasen, José Gallegos, Atli Barkarson, Andreas Oggesen, Mads Agger

  • Substitutes: Dalton Wilkins, Jonas Thorsen, Ivan Nikolov, Peter Christiansen, Olti Hyseni, Tobias Sommer, Jonas Dakir, Tobias Klysner Breuner

FC Helsingør Lineup

  • Starting XI: Kasper Kristensen, Mikkel Knudsen, Lucas Larsen, Jakob Vadstrup, Monday Etim, L. Carlius, Sterling Yatéké, Jacob Schoop, Mathias Brems, Tobias Elmelund, Daniel Norouzi

  • Substitutes: S. Ylätupa, Mel Yannick Joel Agnero, Rasmus Lindén, Frederik Karlsen, Ben Engdahl, Alexander Hvid, Stan van Bladeren, Nikolaj Bagger, Souheib Dhaflaoui

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is SønderjyskE, the chance that we have calculated is 67.48%. This is based on old statistics from SønderjyskE combined with the statistics from FC Helsingør. The chance that FC Helsingør will win the match, we have calculated at 14.21%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 18.31%.

Advertisement