Fredericia vs HB Køge, 2024-03-16T12:00:00.000Z

Fredericia vs HB Køge
First Division logo
First Division
DK flagDenmark
Fredericia crest
2 : 2
HB Køge crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 16, 2024
Monjasa Park
S. Aagerup

Attacking Momentum

Fredericia crestHB Køge crest

Events

11'
OWNGOAL icon
Anders Dahl
21'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nicolaj Ritter
54'
YELLOWCARD icon
Emilio Simonsen
55'
GOAL icon
Christian Tue Jensen
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mikkel Wohlegemuth
(Mikkel Fischer)
60'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jesper Juelsgaard
62'
YELLOWCARD icon
Janus Seehusen
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Frederik Carstensen
(Eskild Munk Dall)
70'
GOAL icon
Emilio Simonsen
(Sofus Berger)
73'
GOAL icon
Gustav Olsted Marcussen
(Emilio Simonsen)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Patrick Egelund
(Jakob Jessen)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mikkel Juhl
(Nicolaj Ritter)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ifenna Dorgu
(Erkan Semovski)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Casper Jörgensen
(Christian Tue Jensen)
81'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ifenna Dorgu
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
William Madsen
(J. Arias)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Simon Bækgård
(Gustav Olsted Marcussen)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Niklas Jakobsen
(Gabriël Culhaci)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
70%
30%
Shots On Target
10
2
Shots Off Target
10
4
Shots Blocked
5
1
Corners
11
2
Fouls
8
14
Offsides
2
2
Yellow Cards
3
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Fredericia logo
Fredericia
4-2-3-1
HB Køge logo
HB Køge
4-3-3
1
Mattias Lamhauge
14
Anders Dahl
4
Mikkel Fischer
18
Jesper Juelsgaard
2
Nicolaj Ritter
21
Sofus Berger
22
Jakob Jessen
17
Christian Gammelgaard
15
Emilio Simonsen
7
Gustav Olsted Marcussen
19
Eskild Munk Dall
12
Berkant Bayrak
16
Silas Hald
6
Janus Seehusen
4
Hans Christian Bonnesen
13
Sebastian Larsen
10
Christian Tue Jensen
22
Mattias Jakobsen
7
Mike Jensen
3
Gabriël Culhaci
26
J. Arias
19
Erkan Semovski
Fredericia
3
Jeppe Brinch
5
Mikkel Juhl
8
Mikkel Wohlegemuth
9
Patrick Egelund
12
Frederik Carstensen
20
Simon Bækgård
33
Frederik Mehder
HB Køge
8
William Madsen
9
Youssef Dhaflaoui
15
Efe Bayrak
21
Niklas Jakobsen
24
Casper Jörgensen
25
Vinicius Pedersen
27
Ifenna Dorgu
28
Gabriel Larsen
29
Dulat Talyspaev
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
40.88%
X
23.27%
2
35.85%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
61.27%
No
38.73%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
81.78%
No
18.22%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
60.56%
No
39.44%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
39.81%
No
60.14%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
23.37%
No
76.63%

About the football match Fredericia against HB Køge

On Saturday March 16, 2024, precisely at 8:00 AM, Fredericia and HB Køge will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the First Division. This encounter will take place at the significant Monjasa Park, the home turf of Fredericia. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Fredericia Lineup

  • Starting XI: Mattias Lamhauge, Nicolaj Ritter, Mikkel Fischer, Gustav Olsted Marcussen, Anders Dahl, Emilio Simonsen, Christian Gammelgaard, Jesper Juelsgaard, Eskild Munk Dall, Sofus Berger, Jakob Jessen

  • Substitutes: Jeppe Brinch, Mikkel Juhl, Mikkel Wohlegemuth, Patrick Egelund, Frederik Carstensen, Simon Bækgård, Frederik Mehder

HB Køge Lineup

  • Starting XI: Gabriël Culhaci, Hans Christian Bonnesen, Janus Seehusen, Mike Jensen, Christian Tue Jensen, Berkant Bayrak, Sebastian Larsen, Silas Hald, Erkan Semovski, Mattias Jakobsen, J. Arias

  • Substitutes: William Madsen, Youssef Dhaflaoui, Efe Bayrak, Niklas Jakobsen, Casper Jörgensen, Vinicius Pedersen, Ifenna Dorgu, Gabriel Larsen, Dulat Talyspaev

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Fredericia, the chance that we have calculated is 40.88%. This is based on old statistics from Fredericia combined with the statistics from HB Køge. The chance that HB Køge will win the match, we have calculated at 35.85%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.27%.

Advertisement