Næstved vs Fredericia, 2024-03-09T12:00:00.000Z

Næstved vs Fredericia
First Division logo
First Division
DK flagDenmark
Næstved crest
0 : 0
Fredericia crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 9, 2024
ProfaGroupPark
Anders Skjødt Voergaard

Attacking Momentum

Næstved crestFredericia crest

Events

28'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Eskild Munk Dall
(Frederik Carstensen)
44'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jesper Overgaard Christiansen
56'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lundrim Hetemi
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mathias Holm
(Christian Friedrich)
70'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mads Carlson
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Keanin Ayer Boya
(Mark Kongstedt)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mathias Host
(Frederik Ellegaard)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Simon Bækgård
(Lundrim Hetemi)
78'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sofus Berger
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jakob Jessen
(Nicolaj Ritter)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gustav Olsted Marcussen
(Christian Gammelgaard)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Anders Dahl
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
34%
66%
Shots On Target
6
4
Shots Off Target
8
9
Shots Blocked
4
3
Corners
6
10
Fouls
13
13
Offsides
1
0
Yellow Cards
2
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Næstved logo
Næstved
4-2-3-1
Fredericia logo
Fredericia
4-2-3-1
1
Niklas Dannevang
19
Ludvig Henriksen
22
Jesper Overgaard Christiansen
4
Laurits Bust
16
Emil Hellman
26
Nahom Girmai
90
Mads Carlson
15
Christian Friedrich
8
Mark Kongstedt
9
Frederik Christensen
23
Frederik Ellegaard
1
Mattias Lamhauge
14
Anders Dahl
4
Mikkel Fischer
18
Jesper Juelsgaard
2
Nicolaj Ritter
24
Lundrim Hetemi
21
Sofus Berger
17
Christian Gammelgaard
11
Adam Jakobsen
15
Emilio Simonsen
12
Frederik Carstensen
Næstved
2
Philip Banda
3
Baba Souare
5
Mathias Host
10
Keanin Ayer Boya
14
Mathias Grave Øster-Jørgensen
18
Jeppe Jørgensen
20
Bertil Rygaard Hansen
24
Valdemar Kjær Mikkelsen
32
Mathias Holm
Fredericia
3
Jeppe Brinch
5
Mikkel Juhl
7
Gustav Olsted Marcussen
8
Mikkel Wohlegemuth
9
Patrick Egelund
19
Eskild Munk Dall
20
Simon Bækgård
22
Jakob Jessen
33
Frederik Mehder
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
26.61%
X
22.01%
2
51.38%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.37%
No
42.63%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.66%
No
19.34%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
60.76%
No
39.24%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
37.44%
No
62.56%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
23.98%
No
76.02%

About the football match Næstved against Fredericia

On Saturday March 9, 2024, precisely at 7:00 AM, Næstved and Fredericia will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the First Division. This encounter will take place at the significant ProfaGroupPark, the home turf of Næstved. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Næstved Lineup

  • Starting XI: Niklas Dannevang, Laurits Bust, Mark Kongstedt, Frederik Christensen, Christian Friedrich, Emil Hellman, Ludvig Henriksen, Jesper Overgaard Christiansen, Frederik Ellegaard, Nahom Girmai, Mads Carlson

  • Substitutes: Philip Banda, Baba Souare, Mathias Host, Keanin Ayer Boya, Mathias Grave Øster-Jørgensen, Jeppe Jørgensen, Bertil Rygaard Hansen, Valdemar Kjær Mikkelsen, Mathias Holm

Fredericia Lineup

  • Starting XI: Mattias Lamhauge, Nicolaj Ritter, Mikkel Fischer, Adam Jakobsen, Frederik Carstensen, Anders Dahl, Emilio Simonsen, Christian Gammelgaard, Jesper Juelsgaard, Sofus Berger, Lundrim Hetemi

  • Substitutes: Jeppe Brinch, Mikkel Juhl, Gustav Olsted Marcussen, Mikkel Wohlegemuth, Patrick Egelund, Eskild Munk Dall, Simon Bækgård, Jakob Jessen, Frederik Mehder

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Fredericia, the chance that we have calculated is 51.38%. This is based on old statistics from Fredericia combined with the statistics from Næstved. The chance that Næstved will win the match, we have calculated at 26.61%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.01%.

Advertisement