AaB vs Vendsyssel, 2024-03-10T14:00:00.000Z

AaB vs Vendsyssel
First Division logo
First Division
DK flagDenmark
AaB crest
4 : 3
Vendsyssel crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday March 10, 2024
Aalborg Portland Park

Attacking Momentum

AaB crestVendsyssel crest

Events

12'
YELLOWCARD icon
Rasmus Thellufsen
14'
GOAL icon
Kasper Jørgensen
27'
YELLOWCARD icon
Richard Odada
39'
GOAL icon
Rasmus Thellufsen
(Lucas Jensen)
47'
GOAL icon
Lars Kramer
(Younes Bakiz)
53'
GOAL icon
Carl Lange
54'
GOAL icon
Oskar Øhlenschlæger
(Lucas Jensen)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Daniel Ask
(Richard Odada)
58'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jubril Adedeji
62'
YELLOWCARD icon
Rune Frantsen
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oliver Ross
(Younes Bakiz)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oscar Buch
(Carl Lange)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mads Greve
(Oskar Øhlenschlæger)
81'
GOAL icon
Mathias Jørgensen
(Oliver Ross)
90'
GOAL icon
Mathias Jørgensen
(Jubril Adedeji)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jakob Ahlmann
(Diego Caballo)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
44%
56%
Shots On Target
7
4
Shots Off Target
7
11
Shots Blocked
3
6
Corners
6
6
Fouls
14
10
Offsides
2
0
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

AaB logo
AaB
4-3-3
Vendsyssel logo
Vendsyssel
4-2-3-1
22
Rody de Boer
20
Kasper Jørgensen
45
Nóel Atli Arnórsson
4
Lars Kramer
15
Diego Caballo
16
Richard Odada
14
Malthe Hojholt
8
Melker Widell
30
Mathias Jørgensen
2
10
Younes Bakiz
7
Jubril Adedeji
1
Marcus Bundgaard
12
Rune Frantsen
8
Ayo Simon Okosun
44
Tim Hartzell
17
Emil Nielsen
29
Victor Ekani
22
Rasmus Thellufsen
20
Oskar Øhlenschlæger
10
Carl Lange
6
Frederik Børsting
7
Lucas Jensen
AaB
1
Josip Posavec
3
Jakob Ahlmann
17
Emmanuel Toku
18
Daniel Ask
24
André Alvarez Perez
32
Mads Bomholt
38
Oliver Ross
Vendsyssel
2
Terence Baya
5
Mads Greve
13
Mads Krogsøe Eriksen
14
Kasper Lunding
18
Thomas Christiansen
25
Gustav Bonde Dahl
34
Omar Jebali
37
Mads Houkjær
97
Oscar Buch
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
54.85%
X
22.76%
2
22.39%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.15%
No
44.85%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.37%
No
21.63%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
55.59%
No
44.41%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
32.67%
No
67.33%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.59%
No
79.41%

About the football match AaB against Vendsyssel

On Sunday March 10, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, AaB and Vendsyssel will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the First Division. This encounter will take place at the significant Aalborg Portland Park, the home turf of AaB. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

AaB Lineup

  • Starting XI: Lars Kramer, Jubril Adedeji, Melker Widell, Younes Bakiz, Malthe Hojholt, Diego Caballo, Richard Odada, Kasper Jørgensen, Rody de Boer, Mathias Jørgensen, Nóel Atli Arnórsson

  • Substitutes: Josip Posavec, Jakob Ahlmann, Emmanuel Toku, Daniel Ask, André Alvarez Perez, Mads Bomholt, Oliver Ross

Vendsyssel Lineup

  • Starting XI: Marcus Bundgaard, Frederik Børsting, Lucas Jensen, Ayo Simon Okosun, Carl Lange, Rune Frantsen, Emil Nielsen, Oskar Øhlenschlæger, Rasmus Thellufsen, Victor Ekani, Tim Hartzell

  • Substitutes: Terence Baya, Mads Greve, Mads Krogsøe Eriksen, Kasper Lunding, Thomas Christiansen, Gustav Bonde Dahl, Omar Jebali, Mads Houkjær, Oscar Buch

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is AaB, the chance that we have calculated is 54.85%. This is based on old statistics from AaB combined with the statistics from Vendsyssel. The chance that Vendsyssel will win the match, we have calculated at 22.39%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.76%.

Advertisement