FC Helsingør vs Kolding IF, 2024-03-08T18:00:00.000Z

FC Helsingør vs Kolding IF
First Division logo
First Division
DK flagDenmark
FC Helsingør crest
1 : 1
Kolding IF crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday March 8, 2024
Helsingør Stadion
S. Rasmussen

Attacking Momentum

FC Helsingør crestKolding IF crest

Events

8'
GOAL icon
Isak Frederik Tånnander
(Abdoulie Njai)
23'
GOAL icon
Sterling Yatéké
28'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mel Yannick Joel Agnero
37'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mathias Christensen
48'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
Mathias Christensen
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Monday Etim
(Mel Yannick Joel Agnero)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Thomas Mikkelsen
(Mathias Kristensen)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Paul Ngongo Iversen
(Jeppe Pedersen)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Frederik Karlsen
(Sterling Yatéké)
71'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mike Vestergård
72'
YELLOWCARD icon
L. Carlius
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tobias Elmelund
(Mathias Brems)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Albert Nørager
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alexander Hvid
(Erik Andersson)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
51%
49%
Shots On Target
2
2
Shots Off Target
4
13
Shots Blocked
3
5
Corners
5
5
Fouls
13
19
Offsides
2
3
Yellow Cards
3
2
Red Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

FC Helsingør logo
FC Helsingør
4-2-3-1
Kolding IF logo
Kolding IF
3-5-2
1
Kasper Kristensen
4
Mikkel Knudsen
5
Lucas Larsen
39
Mathias Brems
7
Erik Andersson
18
L. Carlius
14
Mathias Christensen
88
Daniel Norouzi
6
Jakob Vadstrup
19
Sterling Yatéké
9
Mel Yannick Joel Agnero
1
Christoffer Petersen
20
Davíd Ingvarsson
5
Ari Leifsson
2
Patrick Tjørnelund
3
Albert Nørager
8
Mike Vestergård
17
Jeppe Pedersen
18
Villads Westh
22
Isak Frederik Tånnander
11
Abdoulie Njai
15
Mathias Kristensen
FC Helsingør
8
S. Ylätupa
11
Monday Etim
20
Jacob Schoop
22
Frederik Karlsen
24
Ben Engdahl
25
Alexander Hvid
41
Stan van Bladeren
47
Tobias Elmelund
68
Souheib Dhaflaoui
Kolding IF
7
Paul Ngongo Iversen
9
Thomas Mikkelsen
13
Jakob Kiilerich
23
Omar Sheik Ali
25
Nicolai Bossen
27
Kyrylo Shushman
30
Lukas Moller
32
Jacob Vetter
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
29.57%
X
25.21%
2
45.22%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.73%
No
46.27%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.88%
No
25.12%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
50.55%
No
49.45%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.24%
No
70.76%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.39%
No
83.61%

About the football match FC Helsingør against Kolding IF

On Friday March 8, 2024, precisely at 1:00 PM, FC Helsingør and Kolding IF will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the First Division. This encounter will take place at the significant Helsingør Stadion, the home turf of FC Helsingør. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

FC Helsingør Lineup

  • Starting XI: Kasper Kristensen, Mikkel Knudsen, Lucas Larsen, Jakob Vadstrup, Erik Andersson, Mel Yannick Joel Agnero, Mathias Christensen, L. Carlius, Sterling Yatéké, Mathias Brems, Daniel Norouzi

  • Substitutes: S. Ylätupa, Monday Etim, Jacob Schoop, Frederik Karlsen, Ben Engdahl, Alexander Hvid, Stan van Bladeren, Tobias Elmelund, Souheib Dhaflaoui

Kolding IF Lineup

  • Starting XI: Christoffer Petersen, Patrick Tjørnelund, Albert Nørager, Ari Leifsson, Mike Vestergård, Abdoulie Njai, Mathias Kristensen, Jeppe Pedersen, Villads Westh, Davíd Ingvarsson, Isak Frederik Tånnander

  • Substitutes: Paul Ngongo Iversen, Thomas Mikkelsen, Jakob Kiilerich, Omar Sheik Ali, Nicolai Bossen, Kyrylo Shushman, Lukas Moller, Jacob Vetter

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Kolding IF, the chance that we have calculated is 45.22%. This is based on old statistics from Kolding IF combined with the statistics from FC Helsingør. The chance that FC Helsingør will win the match, we have calculated at 29.57%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.21%.

Advertisement