Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley, 2023-12-09T15:00:00.000Z

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley
Premier League logo
Premier League
GB-UKM flagEngland
Brighton & Hove Albion crest
0 : 0
Burnley crest

Match Information

Saturday December 9, 2023
The American Express Community Stadium
S. Hooper


No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later



No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.



No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

About the football match Brighton & Hove Albion against Burnley

On Saturday December 9, 2023, precisely at 4:00 PM, Brighton & Hove Albion and Burnley will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant The American Express Community Stadium, the home turf of Brighton & Hove Albion. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  1. Live scores

  2. Events during the match

  3. Lineups and formation of both football teams

  4. Statistics

  5. Predictions


The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Brighton & Hove Albion, the chance that we have calculated is 62.51%. This is based on old statistics from Brighton & Hove Albion combined with the statistics from Burnley. The chance that Burnley will win the match, we have calculated at 16.79%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 20.7%.